What's new

Has Pakistan suspended JF-17 deal with Myanmar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen up motherfuker.

The JF project ia 60% funded by Pakistan and involved Pak team that was based in chengdu.

I know you bharato faggots have a problem but try taking this like a dildo up your gaand.. accept it !
I love the fact that you used the proper title to address the slum dog.

It is just the same fighter with two different names.
it goes against rationality. you mean to say that just for exports China is keeping a whole separate production line ? seriously ?

A misconception.

China has 100% share of FC1 which Myanmar is buying. PAC has rights to manufacture 58% of the airframe of JF17 which Pakistan is operating.
Wrong. All future exports are to be shared by both countries, that was part of the project planning. I know it is hard for some to digest but,,,, that is how it is. Sorry. :)

How am I racist? Islam is not a race, muslims are also not a race. How am I racist then?
This thread is to discuss JF-17 deal with Myanamar. Please stop off-topic rants and take the discussion to a relevant thread.
Everyone else, FOR GODs SAKE!! DO NOT QUOTE TROLL POSTS, REPORT

There is one YouTube video which basically dissects this issue and the conclusion after lots of details was this JF-17 deal with Myanmar was initiated and struck by China and not Pakistan and China have just under 50% share of the Joint Fighter-17.
so the profits will be shared between china and pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom