What's new

Has Musharraf arrived in Karachi... Whisked away by security

g g bilkul. There is a video which clearly showed musharraf being hit by a shoe. Mochi bhai, ap ki kyon itni hat rahi hai. Bangcock k mochi lol
ziadaa maat bhoonkoo warna **** bang kardon ga ?:rofl:
jaa key pochoo, kaysi chitrool hoi muney wakeel ki?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

musharafs airplane landed in lahore due to weather problems in islamabad. That rat refused to come out of the airplane. Someone tell him that Nawaz league is not in power anymore lol. N league came to Islamabad when musharaf was present there as a president. This is the difference.

Anyways, I feel bad for this rat called musharaf, someone please ask him to come out so he can get some fresh air.

musharafs airplane landed in lahore due to weather problems in islamabad. That rat refused to come out of the airplane. Someone tell him that Nawaz league is not in power anymore lol. N league came to Islamabad when musharaf was present there as a president. This is the difference.

Anyways, I feel bad for this rat called musharaf, someone please ask him to come out so he can get some fresh air.

I will wait for the next news... keep reporting.

How about pig Imran Khan? What is he doing ? Negotiating seats with N-Sharif?

I will wait for the next news... keep reporting.

How about pig Imran Khan? What is he doing ? Negotiating seats with N-Sharif?
aye haye kis kanday ka naam lay liya. I dont like zakat khan. And why would he negotiate with N league. Dont they hate each other like crazy? Zakat khans main focus has always been on punjab for some reason. Guy desperately wants to beat N league.

nawaz was so scared to even come to pkistan, do you remember how nawaz came to the airport but he didnt even have guts to step outside from there and run stright to jeddah

nawaz is scared still now, he is scared because musharraf may again shove his fist into his bottom :rofl:

nawaz was so scared to even come to pkistan, do you remember how nawaz came to the airport but he didnt even have guts to step outside from there and run stright to jeddah

nawaz is scared still now, he is scared because musharraf may again shove his fist into his bottom :rofl:
if he was that scared, he wouldve never came baitay. Get your facts right. Musharaf on the other side, is scared to even step in punjab even though there is no N league anymore. This is the different. I bet you love getting your bottom fisted since youve mentioned it. Laughing at your own joke is a good way of releasing family stress janu. keep laughing.

if he was that scared, he wouldve never came baitay. Get your facts right. Musharaf on the other side, is scared to even step in punjab even though there is no N league anymore. This is the different. I bet you love getting your bottom fisted since youve mentioned it. Laughing at your own joke is a good way of releasing family stress janu. keep laughing.

punjab ka theka le rakha he teri ganjon ne? usy islamabad jana he punjab nahi, tera ganja to airport se hi dum daba ker jaddah bhag gya bhagora :rofl:

punjab ka theka le rakha he teri ganjon ne? usy islamabad jana he punjab nahi, tera ganja to airport se hi dum daba ker jaddah bhag gya bhagora :rofl:

seems like you are finally breaking apart. I can tell from your temper. bohot jal rahi hai bhai bohot jal rahi hai.... :)

Sir Musharraf does not want to divide Pakistan. He wants to unite it. InshAllah he will tour all over Pakistan, once he starts his campaign. I dont understand the hatred people have for him. he did not loot Pakistan and make it bankrupt. Infact, whenhe came to powerPakistan was left bankrupt by ganju ji.
Sir Musharaf did make some mistakes which h himself have admitted like NRO for example. But in his time the economy certainly was better.
We can argue till the "Fat Lady Sings", but everyone has their opinions and no one can change them about politics. So no point in arguing.

Back
Top Bottom