What's new

Happy Thanksgiving

I see you like to live dangerously.

I wasn't brave enough to do it today. Maybe some other time.

Everybody should check Command Adhesives out...they are pretty cool. I'm quite sure a few of them can hold a tv to the wall.

Last edited:
I wasn't brave enough to do it today. Maybe some other time.

Everybody should check Command Adhesives out...they are pretty cool. I'm quite sure a few of them can hold a tv to the wall.
I sell them a lot but I would not trust them with a T.V.

I sell them a lot but I would not trust them with a T.V.

So this Samsung 4K is nice..however the remote SUCKS for browsing! Trying to use just arrow keys to move the mouse around a page is pure torture when you have to be just exactly on the text link or go around hotspots that cause popup menus.

Youtube works great. Kind of pointless to watch anything on a tiny computer screen now.

Last edited:
Will make the jump to 4K when there is more content and good sets come down in price. For now I'm perfectly happy with 1080P

Will make the jump to 4K when there is more content and good sets come down in price. For now I'm perfectly happy with 1080P

I currently still have my 52" 1080P Samsung and just like you I'll wait until Verizon does 4K and then upgrade to a ~65" like Oscar. I bought the 55" 4K at BJ's Wholesale for $729 for a relative and was checking it out more thoroughly yesterday. Maybe by then they will have a better remote,

Last edited:
So this Samsung 4K is nice..however the remote SUCKS for browsing! Trying to use just arrow keys to move the mouse around a page is pure torture when you have to be just exactly on the text link or go around hotspots that cause popup menus.

Youtube works great. Kind of pointless to watch anything on a tiny computer screen now.
The remote does suck for browsing. They should have gone with some touch pad if they charging $1200 for the thing.

I have a 63" full HD tv which i hardly ever use.

So a co-worker today tells me he has a 70" Sony TV with a built in camera that they use with Skype. It's like having the people in the room with you. 8-)

I think it's this one.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom