What's new

Happy Thanksgiving

I care, Happy Thanksgiving to all!.

And happy hunting on cyber monday!:p:
Happy thanks giving

this is the time of year i come out of hybernation and get some good deals
i just got 4x8gb corsair vengeance ddr3 2133mhz at about £120.00 off.
51s5QVJ0nQL._SX425_.jpg

@Oscar got your eyes set on somthing on cyber monday?

Last edited:
Too double minded for this as there is no deal.
XOTIC PC | Sager NP9870 (Clevo P870DM-G) - Laptop w/ NVIDIA GTX 980 GPU

and no deal on this either
The New Razer Blade Gaming Laptop - Now Available in QHD+ or Full HD

Already have a Ps4 and 360.. have no use for the over the top gadgets like the iwatch and all.
So.. the only thing I bought is a 65 inch 4K tv and I might just end up buying this
Damn!
has someone been inspired by linus tech tips?

i dont like health kits, its never too accurate and it does not take in to account the geography.

i dont like having one huge tv. mind you i dont watch tv. i do have my eyes on 3x27inch curved samsung monitors which will be excellent for gaming and coding and a great multi screen environment.
SAMSUNG S27D590C Full HD 27" Curved LED Monitor Deals | PC World

i am looking at getting a tower server with dual cpu's but then im looking at £3000+ just for the desktop and thats to pricey for me. so i have my eyes set on this. what do you think?
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/ocuk-tech-labs-haswell-e-x99-pro-gaming-pc-configurator-fs-003-tl.html#p=qEN:1*qEO:2;qEP:2@qER:2XqES:3,qFa:3?qFb:3yqFc:4,qFe/yYqFf:4/qFg:4YqFhu7!qFi:60qHD:8yqHE:;VqHF:8XqHG:97qHH/z7qHI/z8qHJ/z9qHL/z;qHM/z,qHN/z qIA/z*rjc/z(

Checked out the picture on both... the samsung was much better.
you went for the brand more than anything. i would. if i have not heard the name before and im spending £200+ i would not even buy it i would spend a little bit more knowing its good quality.

Last edited:
Last edited:
So I'm going to buy a 50 inch Samsung 4K for a relative. It weighs only 25lbs.

I'm *thinking* of hanging it on their wall using about 7 large 3M command adhesive hangar strips. :o:
$_35.JPG

I've never used it on something this big but I have to say they are impressive.

I see you like to live dangerously.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom