What's new

Hamid Mir want Trial of Pakistan Army in Bangladesh

if you have nothing useful to add, then keep quiet

Cannot handle the verbal assault I see. I only responded to people who have "nothing useful to add" but posting pics of middle finger with sitting and spinning suggestions. Hey I am allowed to have some fun. Usually people like to have fun here at the expense of Indians but cannot take it back. Hey your forum your rules so whatever you say captain....

By the way its not an offer its a threat, love...

Sunny, looks like you have been poking or poked in the wrong hole one too many times... go ask your dad (if you know who he is!) which hole he poked to get the likes of you spit out of it in three fourth of a year...

You go this path kid and "wrong-hole stuff" will fly pretty fast... go get your "fix" at baharati-rash-cash or whatever they call that sorry a$$ forum nowadays...

Hey you started this. By the way my father was killed even before I reached my teens. He would have been a grandfather now and my daughter was born on his birthday.

Hamid Mir is right. There should have been a Nuremberg style trial and the guilty should have been punished severely for the genocide of 3 million Bengalis.

Good for me? wtf does that supposed to mean lol

Even the bds laugh at the 3 million claim... though u can propogate tht shyt all u want man! :tup: ... as for the trial.. nah man... we good! we consider those guys heroes!

Hey you started this. By the way my father was killed even before I reached my teens. He would have been a grandfather now and my daughter was born on his birthday.

Now that you put it this way, I am sorry to hear about your dad and your childhood... May Allah keep everyone's parents safe...

My point is that you (as in Indians) keep your "spices/fuel" out of a Pakistani/Bangladeshi conversation/discussion/fight/whatever... you guys took every opportunity to make it worse and for reasons that I understand fully and in this thread you are doing nothing less... which proves my point about your motives... nothing changed in 42 years...

Hamid Mir is right. There should have been a Nuremberg style trial and the guilty should have been punished severely for the genocide of 3 million Bengalis.

Bangladesh: 300000 Thousand Rapes | Khudi.pk

PROPAGANDA OF GENOCIDE AND RAPES IN BANGLADESH

Read and learn... truth is very buoyant, it always rises to the conscience... Bhutto of all people propagated this myth to gain political points against the Army and of-course Bengalis and Indians amplified and repeated it from anything taller than 2 inches...

AL and MB were secessionist traitors and collaborators... once the proverbial door was left open the Indians walked right in... I would have loved to see the outcome if there was any land border b/w east and west Pakistan... this little menace would have been crushed with impunity...

The consensus opinion is that no army can fight forever in a constant siege from inside and out...

Sorry to hear abt tht... who murdered him?

I do not wish to discuss this on a public forum, lets just say politics murdered him as well as my grandfather. My father was shot, I walked in on his dead body when I was a kid. My Grandfather was killed a few years later. I do not wish to discuss this any more as it may identify myself and I am not ready just yet.

Back
Top Bottom