What's new

Hameed Gul: "PAF was on red alert on Sunday due to US planes"

Would not India give assistance in such a scenario in an aerial pincer move ?

I dont believe India will be a part of any such confrontation.. May be some aggressive posturing to ensure a large part of Pakistani military is bogged down on eastern front to ensure the confrontation (which I believe is just a hypothetical scenario, nothing more) with USA doesnt become too big..

support whom? the US, not a chance !!. plus while many Indians may gloat over the assault on Pakistan . many would still feel an emotional bond towards it .
was in Delhi yesterday and in paratha walli galli ,spoke to an old sardar who migrated from Pakistan during the partition . he said something i would not forget . "who bhi to apane hi khoon hai " some older people cannot forget we were one nation .

When people retire they write books and have opinion - :azn:

And a retired general has more knowledge and inside information then you and i so we cannot ignore their opinion and wisdom . in bangla mora hati lak taka

They usually set up some coalition of the willing before going about their business so they can't be solely blamed if things go wrong

India were and never will be USA lap dogs like other nations.

India is backing Iran, when USA wants not too.

India backing Palestine at UN, when USA is not. You need to clear ur mentality, India cant be bullied.

India were and never will be USA lap dogs like other nations.

India is backing Iran, when USA wants not too.

India backing Palestine at UN, when USA is not. You need to clear ur mentality, India cant be bullied.

Also, India maintains good relation with Both Russia and US for last 50 years even in cold war era. Now, we have good relation with US (earlier it was neutral) but it's mutual. We always have mutual relation.

We have good relation with both Turkey and Israel. :tup:

Come on guys nothing gonna happen its all pressure tactics nothing else. They know all about our strength and weaknesses, but its good to see for once people are united on this issue and I hope we remain stand united in this difficult time.

On the lighter note just a token of gesture Mcdonalds, Pizza hut and all the American food chains in Pakistan should start distributing as free.

US will not invade Pakistan because it won't serve their purpose. Most likely it will be surgical/air strikes at certain locations if they are planning.

Vietnam was different case, They wanted to control Vietnam. Also, remember USSR supported Vietnam

In Iraq and Afghanistan, Their purpose is completed. They never wanted to control the country but to make a puppet country. Today, They have strong presence and control over most of the strategic assets. Their intention are always to control important assets and not population or whole country.

support whom? the US, not a chance !!. plus while many Indians may gloat over the assault on Pakistan . many would still feel an emotional bond towards it .
was in Delhi yesterday and in paratha walli galli ,spoke to an old sardar who migrated from Pakistan during the partition . he said something i would not forget . "who bhi to apane hi khoon hai " some older people cannot forget we were one nation .

If our leader feel that too only then we will have peace and stability in subcontinent :tup:

Also, India maintains good relation with Both Russia and US for last 50 years even in cold war era. Now, we have good relation with US (earlier it was neutral) but it's mutual. We always have mutual relation.

We have good relation with both Turkey and Israel. :tup:

The Western countries control your financial:usflag:

You need to clear ur mentality, India cant be bullied.

I am not talking about India being bullied but instead its willingness to such a thing

It wanted to help the US in anyway possible even when Pakistan was asked the "With us or against us" question

I doubt India will, it will look extremely bad diplomatically,considering India's efforts to build up relations with countries that have been traditionally close with Pakistan.. and currently the hawks in India do not rule the roost.

I am not talking about India being bullied but instead its willingness to such a thing

It wanted to help the US in anyway possible even when Pakistan was asked the "With us or against us question"

I remember Israel once wanted to use India bases to attack Pakistan nuclear plants once.

India refused Israel.

The Western countries control your financial:usflag:

Not really. No one controls our finance.

We neither take Aid nor we depend on any kind of export to US.

Indeed, We gave 1.5 Billion$ Aid to Afghanistan.

1st time i have seen an Afghan person saying this, if you are really from Afghanistan. lol

There is not going to be any US attack on Pakistan if US posses even a bit of rationality, these tactics are just to pressurize Pakistan to carry out operation in Waziristan just as done earlier but good to know the stance of COAS this time

US want to exit as soon as possible waging any war in Pakistan will not do any good to them it will not only delay their exit but also it will do following things

1) Any attack on Pakistan may result into possible unity b/w Pakistan and Afghan Talibans, so in this case US has to confront two at same time on two different fields , till today more than 1lac US/NATO military is unable to handle 4000 people let alone a fully equipped army that too away , they might get some short term success like in case in Afghanistan but in long term they will be stuck

2) Secondly there is soon going to be election in US and democrats will not want to have such spoiled image as the main reason why US people choose obama was for the sake of bringing back the peace but if Obama will continue on the same course , he better be assure that its last chance for democrats after that it will be bye bye to them forever

3) Any attack by US will destabilize the whole region , Pakistan is not iraq , if we felt a dire need we will not refrain from using nukes and that means the whole region will going to be ruffled

4) China will never ever let any such thing happen , and you know why

5) Any attack on Pakistan means continuous blockade of supplies to NATO and we all know they can't survive for a day if any such thing happen and without food and oil for how long they can fight?

6) Obama has so far failed to achieve what he promised to the US public and as result became the president so before they evacuate they want to throw all their blame on Pakistan to save their faces and avoid any situation like vietnam , coz so far since 1901 US jootay kha k hi nikla ha har jagah say

7) Finally , will it monetarily be in US favour to wage a war when their economy has already crippled?

8) Many countries have stake in Pakistan , so they will never want such thing to happen because of the strategic benefits , The proof is after such remarks High officials of Saudi intelligence agency are already in Pakistan in meeting with DG ISI and Chinese Vice President just arrived in Islamabad

Even still if US wages a war ,the sole benefit we might get as a nation is the restoration of unity among the nation

I remember Israel once wanted to use India bases to attack Pakistan nuclear plants once.

India refused Israel.

India refused because they knew if they help Israel Pakistan will try to destroy Indian nuclear program too and India would consider as a enemy of muslim country .

Back
Top Bottom