What's new

Hameed Gul: "PAF was on red alert on Sunday due to US planes"

Good move by PAF

Kuch faida nahi hai. USA Reconnaissance chobees ghante kar raha with their drones. They have completed their work as far as their targets are concerned on the ground. Their drones are updating them real time and no one is considered about this.

Pakistan should at once stop these drones. Other wise it will be not OK with our efforts.

Pls tell me Why he said something about Cambodia ??

civil war broke out in cambodia after the vietnam war, If Im not mistaken... so he is saying that since America wants to quit Afghanistan they should not expect us to turn Cambodia... because Pakistan is a different case scenario.

on topic: Indeed it was true.

there is a lot of talk of a US invasion on different thread also here the PAF is on high alert . my question to my Pakistani friends here is , what do you have in the PAF to stop an attack . how many f16 are service worthy . and which if any fighters can you pit against the USAF .

a honest question . not trolling . would like to know , perhaps some senior members could expand on this.

there is a lot of talk of a US invasion on different thread also here the PAF is on high alert . my question to my Pakistani friends here is , what do you have in the PAF to stop an attack . how many f16 are service worthy . and which if any fighters can you pit against the USAF .

a honest question . not trolling . would like to know , perhaps some senior members could expand on this.
I guess all of them, they can all operate of course, but most likely BVR platforms are likely to be deployed near Afghan border. Thunders and 50/52 block are likely contenders

I think actual target is to destabilize Pakistan like Iraq and Combodia and given the current internal security situation in Pakistan, it would not be difficult for the US to achieve.

1. He is an ex-general, must be having friends and its not such a big secretive thingy. I even had an idea that something is being done. Generals may retire, but they still have respect and contacts in their old organizations.

It is a compromise to the national security if a retired general issuing statements like this to the media or GoP wants to know the world the same by this way but not eager to issue warning directly which will affect the relations?

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

I think actual target is to destabilize Pakistan like Iraq and Combodia and given the current internal security situation in Pakistan, it would not be difficult for the US to achieve.

A destabilized Pakistan is not the interest of any, including USA. It might get the things out of hand.

It is a compromise to the national security if a retired general issuing statements like this to the media or GoP wants to know the world the same by this way but not eager to issue warning directly which will affect the relations?

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

A destabilized Pakistan is not the interest of any, including USA. It might get the things out of hand.

Very thoughtful of you. any word about destablized Iraq? and destablization is only thing US invasion brings no matter which part of the world they have invaded. Histroy proves that.

l
Lets not kid ourselves here.

IF the USA wants to fly into PAK AIR SPACE or in deed any AIR SPACE they aint much ANY AIR POWER can do about it.

AS for this retired general having inside nowledge what happened last nite that would be very surprising and a massive breakdown in national security. .

I think long term for GOP they need USA support and USA money better to play ball with the usa OFFICIALLY.

what PAK does behind closed doors is their business.

Besides USA never bring in thier AIRFORCE, their intentions would not to attack PAK but to attack specific targets which they would do by using missiles.
PAK may also hav done their work to protect anything either missile or AC comng from Afghanistan

US is just trying their game to put some pressure on pakistan and to use pakistan army to attain US goal

This time thumbs up to Pakistan officials & politicians for taking a strong stand

my conclusion is that US will ease their pressure & the elites in pakistan will adhere, some others will become scape goat ( taliban, haqani or any name that seems fine with insiders )

Playing their cards for their own gain & we common people are fooled

Best case scenario ..
The F-16's would be used as the first line...
Whatever diminished ability they can field..
perhaps they would have some success.. but at a very unfavorable loss ratio.
Its not about the fighters.

Mano a mano.. fighter against fighter the PAF could put up some fight.
But against the EW backed juggernaut that the US will try to field..
we stand little chance.

Best case scenario ..
The F-16's would be used as the first line...
Whatever diminished ability they can field..
perhaps they would have some success.. but at a very unfavorable loss ratio.
Its not about the fighters.

Would not India give assistance in such a scenario in an aerial pincer move ?

USA wont need it, they will attack from aircraft carrier in Indian Ocean to bases in Afghanistan.

They usually set up some coalition of the willing before going about their business so they can't be solely blamed if things go wrong

Back
Top Bottom