What's new

Hamas armed wing counter-attack on Israeli military post filmed

Prejudice as in harm. What harm will Israel suffer if they revert to the 1967 borders?

No harm. Arab peace initiative has already declared full relations on every field with Israel if it commits to a peace deal based on 1967 borders. It would promote coexistence. It would improve quality of life on Palestinian side making people try to move forward and past the conflict.

It would give the Palestinians a right to self determination. Don't listen to any rhetoric about Palestinians attempting to conquer Israel from the West Bank. They won't be able to acquire any weapons considering the Arab peace initiative and neither would they have the intention to do so. It would be governed by a unity government followed by democratic process for the future.

Nice. If only you guys had SAM's and this war had been long over and back to the table.
they need to hide SAMS also In tunnels any radar will be automatic pic for Israeli missiles.They need fighters why cant pakistan give them j7-17 that will add as a deterrent to iserael.

they need to hide SAMS also In tunnels any radar will be automatic pic for Israeli missiles.They need fighters why cant pakistan give them j7-17 that will add as a deterrent to iserael.

I don't believe that the Palestinians need SAMs or JF17 warplanes to get Israel to the negotiating table. The heat from the international community is starting to burn Israels' toes already. Israel relies on the USA to ensure that its military machine is well oiled. The USA is starting to feel the heat from the international community with protests now happening inside the USA as well. Six months ago if you asked me what the Palestinian conflict was about, I would have shrugged my shoulders and remarked "it is an insurgency by some Arabs against Israel in their quest to destroy the state of Israel". Most people I know of held the same mistaken view. I believe that the Palestinians have superbly highlighted their case to the international community which now regards them as the victims of Israeli bullying. Hamas and its acceptance of the right of the state of Israel to exist (in its 1967 borders) is a major blow to Israel and its image. Now when Israel attacks the Palestinians, it is no longer a state trying to defend itself. It is an aggressor killing innocent civilians. Its image in the international community is no better than organizations like Boko Haram or the TTP of Pakistan. So who gives a fuc* about the international community you make be inclined to ask. Lest we forget, it was pressure from the international community which made countries like the USA and Britain drop their support for allies who were becoming a PRO disaster. Israel is starting off on that path with its current offensive against the Palestinian people. I can only hope that they see the stupidity of their actions and make a u-turn to the negotiating table. Or else, it could be very well that I may in my lifetime see the state of Israel ceasing to exist.

I don't believe that the Palestinians need SAMs or JF17 warplanes to get Israel to the negotiating table. The heat from the international community is starting to burn Israels' toes already. Israel relies on the USA to ensure that its military machine is well oiled. The USA is starting to feel the heat from the international community with protests now happening inside the USA as well. Six months ago if you asked me what the Palestinian conflict was about, I would have shrugged my shoulders and remarked "it is an insurgency by some Arabs against Israel in their quest to destroy the state of Israel". Most people I know of held the same mistaken view. I believe that the Palestinians have superbly highlighted their case to the international community which now regards them as the victims of Israeli bullying. Hamas and its acceptance of the right of the state of Israel to exist (in its 1967 borders) is a major blow to Israel and its image. Now when Israel attacks the Palestinians, it is no longer a state trying to defend itself. It is an aggressor killing innocent civilians. Its image in the international community is no better than organizations like Boko Haram or the TTP of Pakistan. So who gives a fuc* about the international community you make be inclined to ask. Lest we forget, it was pressure from the international community which made countries like the USA and Britain drop their support for allies who were becoming a PRO disaster. Israel is starting off on that path with its current offensive against the Palestinian people. I can only hope that they see the stupidity of their actions and make a u-turn to the negotiating table. Or else, it could be very well that I may in my lifetime see the state of Israel ceasing to exist.

Daydreaming much? No extent of International pressure can subdue the survival instinct of Israel. Israel has to fight for it's citizens and it will. At least Israel's enemies know what will happen to them post 26/11 kind of attack, enemies know that they and their families and their friends will be hunted down without any mercy. Morality and soft power hasn't stopped India's enemies from killing thousands of Indian citizens. Shame on us.

Daydreaming much? No extent of International pressure can subdue the survival instinct of Israel. Israel has to fight for it's citizens and it will. At least Israel's enemies know what will happen to them post 26/11 kind of attack, enemies know that they and their families and their friends will be hunted down without any mercy. Morality and soft power hasn't stopped India's enemies from killing thousands of Indian citizens. Shame on us.

Not daydreaming buddy. Much recent examples on my submission is the US and UK's drop of support for the Syrian rebels and South Africa due to international pressure. Apartheid South Africa like Israel was a major recipient of US and UK military and financial aid. In a matter of five years, they collapsed with the US and UK pulled the plug out. Likewise the Syrian rebellion fizzled out once the major players pulled the plug. What are you saying? That Israel should launch pre emptive strikes against the Palestinian people in case they decide to go and attack Israel or do a 26/11 type thing in Israel ?? Where has India's morality and soft power resulted in the killings of thousands of its citizens? India's stance is internationally respected to the extent that we were able to get our citizens out of ISIS controlled territory without much fuss. If we adopted barbaric policies against Muslims who have a problem with us, do you think that our people will be safe in any Islamic country if there is a problem there? No shame on us. Just shame on our people who praise Israel for its unwarranted killings of civilians

Last edited:
Not daydreaming buddy. Much recent examples on my submission is the US and UK's drop of support for the Syrian rebels and South Africa due to international pressure. Apartheid South Africa like Israel was a major recipient of US and UK military and financial aid. In a matter of five years, they collapsed with the US and UK pulled the plug out. Likewise the Syrian rebellion fizzled out once the major players pulled the plug. What are you saying? That Israel should launch pre emptive strikes against the Palestinian people in case they decide to go and attack Israel or do a 26/11 type thing in Israel ?? Where has India's morality and soft power resulted in the killings of thousands of its citizens? India's stance is internationally respected to the extent that we were able to get out citizens out of ISIS controlled territory without much fuss. If we adopted barbaric policies against Muslims who have a problem with us, do you think that our people will be safe in any Islamic country if there is a problem there? No shame on us. Just shame on our people who praise Israel for its unwarranted killings of civilians

Yep, sacrificing thousands of citizens for a pat on the back is a great foreign policy success. It is better to be a wolf than being a Dodo.

RIP soldiers. It is inevitable that some will die in a war.

We hope these barbarians and savages are killed back in a 10:1 ratio by Israel.

seems like it reminds you of some other place, some other people, same fate?

Here you can see, the mighty IDF which is bombing civilian targets from the air. Killing over a 1,000 civilians in this recent bloody Israeli campaign. However, they thought they would get out of this free like they always do.
Not this time, Palestinian military factions have killed at least 53 IDF and more will be cleared for publication in coming hours.

Here you can see, a squad of Hamas fighters(5-8), do a counter attack against an Israeli military post. Face to face, the IDF loses. Israel admitted 5 KIA. At 1:29 they try capturing an Israeli soldier but just take his rifle. The guy was already dying from bullet wounds. You can see the mighty IDF crying like little girls. But, all the Palestinian fighters seem very calm.

IS THE GUY USING GOOGLE GLASS :rofl::omghaha:
LOOKS LIKE FIRST PERSON SHOOTER :wub:

i want a game version of that video :guns:

So much huffing and puffing for nothing.The result will be the same as always..Israelis will gain palestinians will move one step closer to losing every inch of land they are living in.

"IDF crying like little girls''...What a sh$t!...If someone get shot obviously he will shout..F$$king terrorists...Before criticizing see your Islamic jihadi force..They are the real cancer to the society..That is why no body gives a respectable sh$t!!
Calm down,his taunts at trained soldiers are just symptoms of his frustration that his heroe are dying by the hundreds while the hamas terrorists have to work their *** off for even a single IDF soldier KIA'ed.Just wait for official IDF figures,not UN ones as the UN ones are taken straight from Gaza health ministry controlled by Hamas.

Last edited:
"IDF crying like little girls''...What a sh$t!...If someone get shot obviously he will shout..F$$king terrorists...Before criticizing see your Islamic jihadi force..They are the real cancer to the society..That is why no body gives a respectable sh$t!!

With this action Hamas has just killed 5 Israelis.....and 100-200 more Palestinians.

Back
Top Bottom