What's new

Hamas armed wing counter-attack on Israeli military post filmed

Falcon29

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Here you can see, the mighty IDF which is bombing civilian targets from the air. Killing over a 1,000 civilians in this recent bloody Israeli campaign. However, they thought they would get out of this free like they always do.
Not this time, Palestinian military factions have killed at least 53 IDF and more will be cleared for publication in coming hours.

Here you can see, a squad of Hamas fighters(5-8), do a counter attack against an Israeli military post. Face to face, the IDF loses. Israel admitted 5 KIA. At 1:29 they try capturing an Israeli soldier but just take his rifle. The guy was already dying from bullet wounds. You can see the mighty IDF crying like little girls. But, all the Palestinian fighters seem very calm.

Photo of rifle taken from Israeli terrorist:
10247300_624640787651570_19317001934657622_n.jpg

@rockstar08

This work?

b@$ tard terrorists. . another proof that Israel must beef up counter measures. ..

@Ravi Nair @Mike_Brando @levina @PlanetWarrior

Once again. The only people condemning the Palestinians for responding to Israeli aggression/mass murder of civilians are Indians.

I don't want to waste my time and respond to them. I want you people to tell these people to get their noses out of this. You wonder why I always call out Indians in some threads.

Any link to this video?

Did you not notice the two links in the thread?

@Ravi Nair @Mike_Brando @levina @PlanetWarrior

Once again. The only people condemning the Palestinians for responding to Israeli aggression/mass murder of civilians are Indians.

I don't want to waste my time and respond to them. I want you people to tell these people to get their noses out of this. You wonder why I always call out Indians in some threads.

Did you not notice the two links in the thread?
The youtube i dont need,how do i get the other link?

I don't expect anything from Indians or others, the main problem is that the so-called Islamic world are actively enabling Zionism and Western imperialist aggression. This is what must be stopped immediately instead of expecting mercy and humanity from cow worshipping pagans and other disbelievers.

Back
Top Bottom