What's new

Hamas armed wing counter-attack on Israeli military post filmed

@Ravi Nair @Mike_Brando @levina @PlanetWarrior

Once again. The only people condemning the Palestinians for responding to Israeli aggression/mass murder of civilians are Indians.

I don't want to waste my time and respond to them. I want you people to tell these people to get their noses out of this. You wonder why I always call out Indians in some threads.

Did you not notice the two links in the thread?

lol these indians love dick riding the israelis. Anyway, how did those jewish idiots not notice a hole like 50 feet from their base? I used to think the idf was invincible, but now they're just a joke.

Barbarians are Israelis who are colonizing defenseless Palestinian populations.

Stop hating Muslims with such passion which blinds your human side.

Don't mind that darkie, he's just mad he doesn't have a toilet in his house and has to handle his buisness outside.

Barbarians are Israelis who are colonizing defenseless Palestinian populations.

Stop hating Muslims with such passion which blinds your human side.

All they can do is keep 'hoping'. There is no hope for a colonialist nation. Even the US secretary of state recognizes Israel for what it is behind closed doors as we saw with the recording.

lol these indians love dick riding the israelis. Anyway, how did those jewish idiots not notice a hole like 25 feet from their base? I used to think the idf was invincible, but now they're just a joke.

Don't mind that darkie, he's just mad he doesn't have a toilet in his house and has to handle his buisness outside.

I actually read they found the tunnel before this but didn't do anything with it. Or that was a lie made by them. There is sand over it and wooden sheets. So the hole only appears after the cover is removed.

:rofl:you are crazy,i want to show it to some people.

Are you sure? I don't know if I should believe you due to your past pro-Israel fetish.

All they can do is keep 'hoping'. There is no hope for a colonialist nation. Even the US secretary of state recognizes Israel for what it is behind closed doors as we saw with the recording.

I actually read they found the tunnel before this but didn't do anything with it. Or that was a lie made by them. There is sand over it and wooden sheets. So the hole only appears after the cover is removed.

Are you sure? I don't know if I should believe you due to your past pro-Israel fetish.
Past pro-Israel?:rofl:
Keep your video!

Why is it censored?

They don't want to reveal the faces of their fighters. But, also during the video they are yelling to coordinate with each other and calling each other by their personal names which they don't want revealed either.

To late,already gone.
Video is deleted.

No it isn't, just use the youtube link.

They don't want to reveal the faces of their fighters. But, also during the video they are yelling to coordinate with each other and calling each other by their personal names which they don't want revealed either.

Oh.
Well, So much for not guarding the watch tower :v :v
Btw
What are those big fences in certain direction?

Can you please post a link for video out of Facebook & YouTube?

Damn those fighters literally walked up to the front door and fired in at point blank range. :o:

I just don't think the IDF's conscripts are up to a war like this. They hit with massive firepower, hence the lopsided casualties, which include civilians. However house to house fighting is where you need experience,which they lack.

Back
Top Bottom