What's new

HALCON Awarded Contract for Supply of Precision-Guidance Kit Systems to UAE Air Force

I cant say for sure, but I suspect that Storm Shadows were used from the M2K. They took off from an EAF base and were refuelled over Libya by A330s.

Was there anything the koral could against them? can TERCOM and terminal IIR seeker be jammed?

Hawks and Koral are both fairly immobile and the cruise missile would arrive before they knew what hit them.
You mean Black Shaheen? I suspected that too, just wondering what else they have in their inventory that put the Turks on a back foot?

@Philip the Arab @The SC @Wilhelm II @Titanium100

After digging around, I have come to the conclusion that Koral was neutered via UAE Mirage200-9 a/c's. What I would like to know is how? What particular weapon was used?

Is there a thread where we can discuss this further?

The source is obsecure and honestly if such incident were to be real then it was not mirage and rather unrealistic

@Philip the Arab @The SC @Wilhelm II @Titanium100

After digging around, I have come to the conclusion that Koral was neutered via UAE Mirage200-9 a/c's. What I would like to know is how? What particular weapon was used?

Is there a thread where we can discuss this further?
Thanks for mentioning me bro but I'm not good in military

Back
Top Bottom