What's new

HAL Rudra to get IOC by month end

what do you mean destroy!!??o_O....India is not China
170558_489001152110_570787110_6694409_4952592_o.jpg

nobody would want to kill dogs...except Chinese may be ...dont know what has gotten into them:hitwall:
They are strays bro. I'm a dog lover but something needs to be done about the stray problem in India.

They are strays bro. I'm a dog lover but something needs to be done about the stray problem in India.
Still they are better than Humans.....proper fencing around military bases and other assets would do the job.
no need to kill,they dont destroy any military assets...may be they ll just pee on parked SU 30MKI tyres:lol:

Okay, I spotted the dog........ and now the question arises how the fukc a stray dog managed to get on a military runway ?!?!?! :hitwall: :mad:
You should be happy that he does not have AK47.

what do you mean destroy!!??o_O....India is not China
170558_489001152110_570787110_6694409_4952592_o.jpg

nobody would want to kill dogs...except Chinese may be ...dont know what has gotten into them:hitwall:
I ve seen piled up dead stray dogs numerous times on road sides.... stray dogs are not only another element which make our roads dirtier and disgusting, they are also freaking annoying and a health hazard.

All these points also apply to an airfield. And in this case, they are also a threat to the procedures on an airfield.

I ve seen piled up dead stray dogs numerous times on road sides.... stray dogs are not only another element which make our roads dirtier and disgusting, they are also freaking annoying and a health hazard.

All these points also apply to an airfield. And in this case, they are also a threat to the procedures on an airfield.
you think this earth is only for humans??each and every living being has its right to live....did animals wanted your urbanization,highways etc??nope.We have fcuked up this earth.....fact is we humans are greedy,disgusting,annoying,threat to this world not animals...
what +ve have we done to this earth...nothing but destroying.
LIVE AND LET LIVE if you can.

you think this earth is only for humans??each and every living being has its right to live....did animals wanted your urbanization,highways etc??nope.We have fcuked up this earth.....fact is we humans are greedy,disgusting,annoying,threat to this world not animals...
what +ve have we done to this earth...nothing but destroying.
LIVE AND LET LIVE if you can.

If you are against civilization, development, safety and clean roads, you are free to move into the forest or jungle and live among other animals since you are so much against your own race -_-

Seriously, dogs are not going die out. Stray dogs not only degrade the quality of our urban centres, they also pose a significant threat to to our health, traffic etc etc

Wasn't this discussion about Rudra? Why do members always digress?

Okay, I spotted the dog........ and now the question arises how the fukc a stray dog managed to get on a military runway ?!?!?! :hitwall: :mad:
I think its not millitary airbase, see the homes in second pic of takeoff

I think its not millitary airbase, see the homes in second pic of takeoff

Its likely the HAL testing facility... but it does not matter, stray dogs on any kind of airfield are dangerous and embarrassing !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom