What's new

HAL Rudra to get IOC by month end

Sir i don't know if you have been following the recent news on this front:

Indian army to upgrade infantry weapons - UPI.com

Foreign AR, deliveres starting early 2014.

It's confusing because I have heard DRDO will still be brining out their Multi-cal AR for the F-INSAS project.

I am not talking about the AR alone. But about the F INSAS as a whole. They planned so many devices like handheld computers, latest comm equipments, bullet proof, advanced helmets and the plan was to equip the whole army by 2020. But that plan is going nowhere.
That pro is very important for an ordinary soldier .

I am not talking about the AR alone. But about the F INSAS as a whole. They planned so many devices like handheld computers, latest comm equipments, bullet proof, advanced helmets and the plan was to equip the whole army by 2020. But that plan is going nowhere.
That pro is very important for an ordinary soldier .

Sir wait a a while I have a sneaking suspicion we are going to see movement or news on the F-INSAS project soon.

DHRUV-RUDRA

LCH Looks way more cool. Rudra is just damn ugly for a gunship. Just looks like an operational conversion nothing more.
LCH Look decent though for a gunship

LCH Looks way more cool. Rudra is just damn ugly for a gunship. Just looks like an operational conversion nothing more.

What has looks got to with purpose and capability? Nothing!
The LCH and Rudra have different purposes and capabilities.
Just as the Mi-24/35 and the Mi-8/17 both came out of the same platform and for different utilities; though both can be armed.

Haven`t noticed it.... is it a stray dog? I cant spot a collar or handler
See the enlarged picture above. It's right there behind the chopper. And yes it is a stray dog. India is perhaps the only country where stray dogs invade civilian airports, military airbases and even Formula 1 tracks, LOL.

Comparing the Rudra and LCH is futile- the Rudra isn't a gunship but an armed transport helo.

Personally I think the Rudra looks bada$$.

See the enlarged picture above. It's right there behind the chopper. And yes it is a stray dog. India is perhaps the only country where stray dogs invade civilian airports, military airbases and even Formula 1 tracks, LOL.

Okay, I spotted the dog........ and now the question arises how the fukc a stray dog managed to get on a military runway ?!?!?! :hitwall: :mad:

Okay, I spotted the dog........ and now the question arises how the fukc a stray dog managed to get on a military runway ?!?!?! :hitwall: :mad:
It just shouldn't be happening- they are a hazard to air operations but I remember hearing a few months back that IAF bases had directed all their airbases have dedicated teams to deal with this menace, I don't know if they destroy the dogs or trap them.

It just shouldn't be happening- they are a hazard to air operations but I remember hearing a few months back that IAF bases had directed all their airbases have dedicated teams to deal with this menace, I don't know if they destroy the dogs or trap them.
what do you mean destroy!!??o_O....India is not China
170558_489001152110_570787110_6694409_4952592_o.jpg

nobody would want to kill dogs...except Chinese may be ...dont know what has gotten into them:hitwall:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom