What's new

Hafeez Centre Lahore demands Ahmadis to wear special and visible ids

Talk about your " cult " @ mulla tolla:coffee: the beautiful teaching of Islam are different than your cult teaching. Got it?
Alhamdulilah! I am follower of real teachings of Islam, not a follower of a lier who made his own version of Islam and named it ahmadiya Islam. Propaganda of all followers of that fake duplicate religion will always be neutralized, it is mirza who created false religion. You cannot prove mirza's lies as true by jsut nominating mullahs as extremists. Kartoots of mirza will always be uncovered inshaAllah.

"jitni bari kursi pe usny bethnay ki koshish ki hy, hum alhamdulilah usay wahan sy utaar ke utni hi pasti main le ke gaye hain" no space for mirza's lies here! fear the day when govt of Pakistan will implement the formula of Syedna Siddiq e Akbar (r.a) against all followers of mirza qadyani jhoota.

What is the Status of Mirza Ghulam Ahmed in your religion?
What this has to do with Mirza's Personality. How we able to know that this Man which had lived in Qadian is Nabi and Masih. Any proof of his nabuwat from Quran, Hadees or Shariah.
Just a question. Qadiani usually don't answer that question.
Dear u didn't see the video I attached, it had all the answers. Its only 2 min long. Lets not take this any further becoz none of us is a scholar from our sides so discussion normally tends to go in wrong directions
We Pakistanis are very emotional people, I think any irrelevant discussion will just flare up emotions on all sides. Right now what we need is to cool down and if possible just stay on topic.

Yet another example of Qadiani logic just like the gems of logic presented by Mirza in his books. The only reason of your idiocy which I find is that you are following path of your Prophet Mirza . You people and Mirza are most shameless creatures that ever lived on the face of earth.

Qadiani tell me any relevance of your statement to the question asked. You are beating around the bush. What you wrote have nothing to do with question asked. I must say that your whole religion is based on lies dishonesty trickery and double-dealing. Why dont you answer the simple question. What is the Status of Mirza Ghulam Ahmed in your religion?

FYI Ahl e Sunnat constitutes the majority of Muslim population and major part of them respect Imam Ahmad Raza. Now compare this to Mirza Sahib situation. All sects of Muslim Ummah has declared Mirza Sahib Kafir Murtad and on this issue we Muslims have no disagreement.

Secondly just look at the stature and significance of both personalities in their respected religions. To us Imam Sahib is just another Imam of shariah just thousands like him who serve Deen of Rasool Allah. His writings are not Mandatory to us we may follow them may leave them. Now compare this to stature of Mirza Sahib in Qadianism. He is your prophet, Masih, Mahdi, Mujadid etc etc.
So if someone declare Imam Ahmed Raza Kafir I have no issue, my belief still remains intact. If you want a comparison than try to compare personalities of Rasool Allah P.B.U.H and Mirza Sahib L.A(Naozobillah). Which you people do frequently.

Our founder is Muhammd Rasool Allah. Where is proof of your statement. Present some proof Qadiani where Ahmed Raza Khan Barelvi declared all Deobandis and Wahabis Kafir. If you want to reveal gems of Qadiani logic then come up with proofs. Dont talk like Mirza Qadiani.

Now you are saying that 95% muslims living on earth are hilarious. Are you out of your mind?

Shia, Sunni, Wahabi, Deobandi are all Muslim and they declare you your religion and Your prophet Mirza Qadiani Kafir. Sirf Qadiani Kafir, aur Mirza Qadiani Kafir, Us k Khalifa Kafir, Us k manane wale Kafir.
@Akheilos
@Ghazwa e Hind
@Color_Less_Sky

What this has to do with Mirza's Personality. How we able to know that this Man which had lived in Qadian is Nabi and Masih. Any proof of his nabuwat from Quran, Hadees or Shariah.

Just a question. Qadiani usually dont answer that question.

I have already answered that question countless times before you to others on PDF. Go search up the old threads and read it. I am not under any pressure to reply to the newest mullah who turns up on PDF about this issue. Use the search function on PDF. I am sure you ll find the threads.

As for Fatwas of kufr here you go, these are from your Berelvi "Ulama"

Ahmad Raza Khan (Barelvi) has noted the beliefs of Muhammad Qasim Nanotavi (founder of the school at Deoband) and Rashid Ahmad Gangohi (of Deoband), and then added: “They are all murtadd [apostate] according to the unanimous view (ijma) of Muslims.” This fatwa bears the signatures and seals of Ulama of Makka and Madina, and other Muftis and Islamic judges. Three reasons have been given for calling them kafir:
  1. They deny the finality of prophethood;
  2. They insult the Holy Prophet;
  3. They believe that God can tell a lie.
Hence it is written about them: “He who doubts that they are kafirs, is himself a kafir.”
(Hisam al-Haramain, pp. 100 and 113)

Ahmad Raza Khan, the Barelvi leader, has quoted the beliefs of all sections of the non-conformists, and given the fatwa:
“All these groups are murtadd and kafir. He who doubts their being kafirs, is himself a kafir.”

(Book Hisam al Haramain)

Meat slaughtered by a Jew is Halal if he takes Gods name at the time of slaughter, but to eat meat slaughtered by Wahabis is haraam even if they say Gods name 100s of time, no matter how pious they are, they are kaffir in Islamic Law Ahkam-e-Shariath Part 1 page 122)"

“The Ahlul Hadith are Saba’is and heretics. Do not eat and drink with them, and do not have marriage ties with them. If anyone marries with their women, his marriage is invalid and It is but pure fornication.” (Al-Fatawa al-Riziwiya vol.5 p137)

“The elder one from the party of kufr, the Wahabi, the cursed Shaytaan… O filthy ones! You are declared kafirs. O the jokers of Iblees, the donkey of Dajaal… O Munafiq… O Disgraceful worthless Wahabi, like the dominion of Qaaroon it comes deep down in the earth. O miserable (words unclear) of Najdiyah, wailing owl of Wahabiyah and audacious enraged up.” (Khalis al-‘Itiqaad p2-20)

“The Wahabis are more wicked, harmful and impure than the Jews and Christians.” (Ahkam al-Sharia vol.1 p.124)

“The Ghair-Muqalideen, Deobandis are the dogs of Hell. To say that the Rafidhis (mainstream extreme Shias) are worse than them, is a transgression against them (i.e. Rafidhis) and is equivalent to finding faults in their cursed dignity.” (Fataawa Razwiyyah V.4 P.90)

They have right to demand measures for their security. Majority of Pakistani Muslims think that qadyani/ahamdi cult is a threat for security.

It is a good demand and i support it.
The statements like these and people like him are the true drag in progress of Pakistan. Unfortunately the internet has projected these people abroad, just imagine that a low IQ, ignorant and a illiterate person who has no knowledge of science, international affairs and his own place in world is giving above statement which is projected at world forum.............he he is not only putting his foot in mouth but exposing Pakistan also.

There are approximately 8 million muslims in USA. Above ideas and logic is not only embarrassing them but weakening there logical struggle against Trumpism. Persons like Ghazwa-e - Hind are just sitting whole day in Hafeez Centre like a frog in well.....there maximum outside exposure is to Thailand and Malaysia for just good refreshing Massage in Parlours. They are just putting more then a Billion expatriate muslims in trouble. Is this Islam....i think it is their personal ego and financial gains.....

The statements like these and people like him are the true drag in progress of Pakistan. Unfortunately the internet has projected these people abroad, just imagine that a low IQ, ignorant and a illiterate person who has no knowledge of science, international affairs and his own place in world is giving above statement which is projected at world forum.............he he is not only putting his foot in mouth but exposing Pakistan also.

There are approximately 8 million muslims in USA. Above ideas and logic is not only embarrassing them but weakening there logical struggle against Trumpism. Persons like Ghazwa-e - Hind are just sitting whole day in Hafeez Centre like a frog in well.....there maximum outside exposure is to Thailand and Malaysia for just good refreshing Massage in Parlours. They are just putting more then a Billion expatriate muslims in trouble. Is this Islam....i think it is their personal ego and financial gains.....
You dumb! 'Ghazwa e Hind' is not a personal idea of anyone. It is stated in ahadees e Nabwi (s.a.w.w).
jahil people like you only make technology and international relations as your god, thats why you worshipers of dollars are allergic from Islam. BDW! we don't need any science and technology to uncover the kalay kartoot of mirza qadyani and his supporter!

Allah Kareem can give and stop rizq to anyone, so, all of your lame logics are worthless!

You dumb! 'Ghazwa e Hind' is not a personal idea of anyone. It is stated in ahadees e Nabwi (s.a.w.w).
jahil people like you only make technology and international relations as your god, thats why you worshipers of dollars are allergic from Islam. BDW! we don't need any science and technology to uncover the kalay kartoot of mirza qadyani and his supporter!

Allah Kareem can give and stop rizq to anyone, so, all of your lame logics are worthless!
Your Love of Allah and holy prophet MPBUH quiet visible from the langguage you use and the foam coming out of your mouth. Stupid! when you have written your name Ghazwa hind then how else should i address you. science and technology is the field where muslims are lacking and people like you are facing zillat in this world........you are just selling the religion for your financial benefits.

Your Love of Allah and holy prophet MPBUH quiet visible from the langguage you use and the foam coming out of your mouth. Stupid! when you have written your name Ghazwa hind then how else should i address you. science and technology is the field where muslims are lacking and people like you are facing zillat in this world........you are just selling the religion for your financial benefits.
alhamdulilah! we are not facing zillat. Allah Kareem can give izzat and zillat and we are thankful to Allah Kareem for giving us izzat. The atrocities by westerners, NATO, Israel on Muslims is not "zillat", you cannot abuse Muslims just like that. Shame on your language and your mindset!

And why you wrote "MPBUH" with the name of Rasul Allah (s.a.w.w)? elaborate it!

Hafeez represents everything that is wrong about Pakistan.
With guys who preach such hatred, is it really possible to have a civil discourse?!!

This @Ghazwa e Hind is constantly non stop bashing bullying ahmedis insulting their religious figures .. Go through his comments .. There has to be a system to stop this. He has made murder threats .. Who is to behave here
Bundle of lies! Now you showed the real spirit of being an ahamdi/qadyani.
This is the real face of qadyanis!!!

All moderators, must see the blasphemies i noted from the messages of these qadyanis and ban all of them. Don't allow them to commit blasphemy and abuse Islam and ulema e deen on this forum!

Bundle of lies! Now you showed the real spirit of being an ahamdi/qadyani.
This is the real face of qadyanis!!!

All moderators, must see the blasphemies i noted from the messages of these qadyanis and ban all of them. Don't allow them to commit blasphemy and abuse Islam and ulema e deen on this forum!

You are suffering from some kind of qadiyani paranoia ! any one and every one who points fingers at your bullying and accuse you rightly of insulting of some one else's religious personality becomes a qadiayani ..

No one is abusing Islam jokers like you are enough to make Islam a laughing stock for the world. Its you who is propagating hate , its you who is propagating murder .. hope to see you banned .. not sure where are the so called TANKIS of this forum ..

You are suffering from some kind of qadiyani paranoia ! any one and every one who points fingers at your bullying and accuse you rightly of insulting of some one else's religious personality becomes a qadiayani ..

No one is abusing Islam jokers like you are enough to make Islam a laughing stock for the world. Its you who is propagating hate , its you who is propagating murder .. hope to see you banned .. not sure where are the so called TANKIS of this forum ..
23 negative ratings and this crap language!!!
your track record shows your mental condition!
I will keep fighting against qadyani propaganda against Pakistan and Islam. Every thread regarding qadyani dramay bazi will be responded fiercely inshaAllah!

Back
Top Bottom