What's new

Hafeez Centre Lahore demands Ahmadis to wear special and visible ids

Sir do i need to remind you that Atomic Program was started by who? And please stop believing everything Dr AQ khan says , remember he even endorsed the idea of water car by Agha Waqar .
There are Ahmadies living in Israel and there are no ahmadis in Israeli army, and there are muslims living in Israel as well.
You need to understand that Jangloos was a novel not an authentic history book, If you have anything authentic to what you are claiming, please upload it on PDF. I am more than interested to know "Disloyalty" of Ahmadis, if there is any.
Dear Jangloos do not mention Ahmedis I have given it's reference in general terms, even Muslim Mukhdooms, Dewans and so called upper casts were agents of British and those families still dominating our politics and civil services. They are still traitors and used to be agents of USA and western powers. As a Pakistani I recognise the services of Ahmedis who served their country but fact remains fact u and me can't change.
The spiritual leader of Ahmedis was a big ally of British and he served them well in result got rewarded by subcontinent rulers. Even where I live we have a family which is included in elite of the city some family members are declared Muslims others are Ahmedis. They got land free of cast as reward of their services to British rulers, even the third generation is also rich.

I blong to Jatt tribe and it is fact that many Kharals and Jatts were martyred by British rulers and their lands were grabbed by them and gifted to the traitors. The people in different ares of Punjab still called Janglis they were given this hate title by British.
U may get facts from novels just like Minto's novels were mirror of our society.

The spiritual leader of Ahmedis was a big ally of British and he served them well in result got rewarded by subcontinent rulers. Even where I live we have a family which is included in elite of the city some family members are declared Muslims others are Ahmedis. They got land free of cast as reward of their services to British rulers, even the third generation is also rich.
Dear Fact is something that you back with proofs, A statement of yours doesnt become FACT because you are saying that:

The truth is that the family of Ahmad(as) did not gain anything from the British. The British took away 70 villages which belonged to their family and the father of Ahmad(as) had to fight in court for these but nothing was restored. No one has a right to raise any allegation that the British were helping Ahmad(as) or his family.
The character of Ahmad(as) itself refutes this allegation.Would an agent ever go against his masters and refute their ideologies and break the foundation of their religion? Common sense and logic tells us that it is not possible for Ahmad(as) to be an agent of the British since he destroyed their religion through arguments and left the Christians of the country speechless. Ahmad(as) spent his entire life defending Islam and even invited the queen to Islam. He challenged the people who supported Christianity and left them all speechless and this acknowledged by many scholars of the that time.

Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad(as) states:
” This Government safeguards the lives and the properties of the Muslims and provides them with security against the attack of every wrongdoer… I have not embarked upon this enterprise out of any fear of Government or in the hope of any reward from it. All I have done is in accordance with the divine command and the command of the Holy Prophet, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him.”(Nurul Haq, Part I, p.30)

And:
“I do not flatter the Government as some ignorant ones imagine because I desire a return from the Government. On the contrary, I consider it just and a duty on account of my faith to express gratitude to the Government.” (Tableegh Risalat, Vol. X, p.123)

Here are some statements from the scholars of the non Ahmadi Muslims themselves, praising the British:

Maulvi Muhammad Hussain Of Batala, who was a leader of the Ahle Hadees and a opponent of Ahmadas stated:
“It is not permissible for Muslim subjects to fight, or to help with men and money those who fight, against a government, whether Christian, or Jewish, or of some other faith, under whom the Muslims carry out their religious duties and obligations freely. For the Muslims of India it is forbidden to oppose or rebel against the British Government.”(Ishaatus Sunnah, Vol. VI, No. 10)

He also stated:
“Brethren, this is not the time of the sword; at this time it has become necessary to use the pen in place of the sword.”(Ishaatus Sunnah, Vol. VI, No.12)

Syed Ali-al-Hariri who was a well known Shia Mujtahid, stated:
“We take pride in being subject to a Government under which justice and religious freedom are the law, the equal of which is not to be found in any other government of the world. Therefore, I declare that in return for this beneficence every Shia should be grateful to the British Government with a sincere heart and appreciate its beneficence.” (Mauiza Tahreef Quran,April 1923)

Hazrat Syed Sahib Barelvi declared:
“Our true purpose is the propagation of the Unity of God and the revival of the practice of the Chiefs of the Prophets, and that we carry out without hindrance in this country. Then why should we fight the British Government and shed the blood of both sides contrary to the principles of our religion.” (Biography of Hazrat Syed Ahmed by Maulana Muhammad Jaafar Thanesar)

An Nadwah, a famous paper of the Nadwatul Ulama wrote:
The true purpose of this institute of learning is to produce clear-minded divines and it is the duty of such divines that they should be familiar with the blessings of the Government and should propagate loyalty to the Government in the country. (An-Nadwah, Vol. V, July 1908)

It also stated:
One day was observed as a holiday in celebration of the fifty years’ Jubilee of the British Government and a telegram of felicitations was dispatched on behalf of the Nadwah to His Excellency the Governor-General. (An-Nadwah, November, 1908)

My question from govt any identity for Pakistan Majority Muslims have? if yes then why govt are more influenced towards none Muslims why they set wrong examples for own Majority of Muslims. for example in case of Blasmy Aseeya bibi she is none Muslim she done crime and two muslims one governer killed and other muslim Qadri will be hanged as supreme court orders already given but no punishment for that none muslim criminal lady instead govt kept her in safe place is it justice? for none muslim two muslims lives what justice examples govt puting for its own people? now in this case is same repetition muslim countrymen went jail and none muslim is safe nothing for him? You just go around in Iran Saudia UAE just do any mistake even unwillingly but locals are not punished even you are a Muslim you will be considered as criminal until you will get some punishment by law and for none muslims even local if they go with any complaint first lawayers they see its a matter of court then they allow otherwise they directly reject the application saying minority don"t have right to rude majority but In Pakistan minority have full right to rude what ever way create new religions no ban on them, they do blasmy no law to punish them, if they do any crime and got death penality NGOs working for them and foreign office activated for them but for common Pakistan if he do any mistake they don't give him chance to correct himself instead directly they put to jail

Just a question. In your belief what Rank does Mirza Ghulam Ahmed holds. Rasool, Nabi, Masih, Mehdi, Mujadid or what?

That is my response:

Now you tell me, In your believe the reformer that you are waiting for what Rank does he holds. Rasool, Nabi, Masih, Mehdi, Mujadid or what?

BTW how is this related to hafeez center incident anyways, What happened is hafeez center is a rejection of basic rights to citizens of Islamic republic of Pakistan according to Islam or according to constitution??

That is my response:

Now you tell me, In your believe the reformer that you are waiting for what Rank does he holds. Rasool, Nabi, Masih, Mehdi, Mujadid or what?

BTW how is this related to hafeez center incident anyways, What happened is hafeez center is a rejection of basic rights to citizens of Islamic republic of Pakistan according to Islam or according to constitution??

Bhai don't bother. I have been through this several times on PDF. This is what they do all on threads related to Ahmadi persecution. They hijack the thread, then bait and turn it into a religious discussion. Thereby forcing the admins to close the thread. They don't want to discuss persecution, they just want to feel good about themselves by copy pasting from the same 8 websites they call "resources" to prove how wrong we are and how great their beliefs are. That's all they're good at.

Notice the guy who said he was going to prove "qadianis" in israeli army hasn't returned?

Just a question. In your belief what Rank does Mirza Ghulam Ahmed holds. Rasool, Nabi, Masih, Mehdi, Mujadid or what?

Your founder considers ahle hadith and deobandis kafir just like Ahmadis. You guys are hilarious, when are you passing laws in assembly to declare them kafir? You should follow your imam, no?:astagh:

EDIT: I forgot he considered Shias to be kafir too. In the end, Main bhe Kafir, Tum bhee Kafir. Sara Jahan Kafir. :rofl:

You might be nothing but don't disrespect my beloved prophet you nasty piece of low life scum is this what your kafir mother taught you ,you nasty filthy mouthed piece of crap

As opposed to you pulling sweeping generalised statements out of your behind? Please show me where Qadianis are serving in Israeli army. Come on, show me now.
why don't you ask @500 or some other Israeli about the number of Qadianis in IDF. After all this is a defence forum. Time to bring some relevance in this thread.

Dear Fact is something that you back with proofs, A statement of yours doesnt become FACT because you are saying that:

The truth is that the family of Ahmad(as) did not gain anything from the British. The British took away 70 villages which belonged to their family and the father of Ahmad(as) had to fight in court for these but nothing was restored. No one has a right to raise any allegation that the British were helping Ahmad(as) or his family.
The character of Ahmad(as) itself refutes this allegation.Would an agent ever go against his masters and refute their ideologies and break the foundation of their religion? Common sense and logic tells us that it is not possible for Ahmad(as) to be an agent of the British since he destroyed their religion through arguments and left the Christians of the country speechless. Ahmad(as) spent his entire life defending Islam and even invited the queen to Islam. He challenged the people who supported Christianity and left them all speechless and this acknowledged by many scholars of the that time.

Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad(as) states:
” This Government safeguards the lives and the properties of the Muslims and provides them with security against the attack of every wrongdoer… I have not embarked upon this enterprise out of any fear of Government or in the hope of any reward from it. All I have done is in accordance with the divine command and the command of the Holy Prophet, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him.”(Nurul Haq, Part I, p.30)

And:
“I do not flatter the Government as some ignorant ones imagine because I desire a return from the Government. On the contrary, I consider it just and a duty on account of my faith to express gratitude to the Government.” (Tableegh Risalat, Vol. X, p.123)

Here are some statements from the scholars of the non Ahmadi Muslims themselves, praising the British:

Maulvi Muhammad Hussain Of Batala, who was a leader of the Ahle Hadees and a opponent of Ahmadas stated:
“It is not permissible for Muslim subjects to fight, or to help with men and money those who fight, against a government, whether Christian, or Jewish, or of some other faith, under whom the Muslims carry out their religious duties and obligations freely. For the Muslims of India it is forbidden to oppose or rebel against the British Government.”(Ishaatus Sunnah, Vol. VI, No. 10)

He also stated:
“Brethren, this is not the time of the sword; at this time it has become necessary to use the pen in place of the sword.”(Ishaatus Sunnah, Vol. VI, No.12)

Syed Ali-al-Hariri who was a well known Shia Mujtahid, stated:
“We take pride in being subject to a Government under which justice and religious freedom are the law, the equal of which is not to be found in any other government of the world. Therefore, I declare that in return for this beneficence every Shia should be grateful to the British Government with a sincere heart and appreciate its beneficence.” (Mauiza Tahreef Quran,April 1923)

Hazrat Syed Sahib Barelvi declared:
“Our true purpose is the propagation of the Unity of God and the revival of the practice of the Chiefs of the Prophets, and that we carry out without hindrance in this country. Then why should we fight the British Government and shed the blood of both sides contrary to the principles of our religion.” (Biography of Hazrat Syed Ahmed by Maulana Muhammad Jaafar Thanesar)

An Nadwah, a famous paper of the Nadwatul Ulama wrote:
The true purpose of this institute of learning is to produce clear-minded divines and it is the duty of such divines that they should be familiar with the blessings of the Government and should propagate loyalty to the Government in the country. (An-Nadwah, Vol. V, July 1908)

It also stated:
One day was observed as a holiday in celebration of the fifty years’ Jubilee of the British Government and a telegram of felicitations was dispatched on behalf of the Nadwah to His Excellency the Governor-General. (An-Nadwah, November, 1908)

Nice long story sugar coated up for the dumbos on here
Your cartoon clown leader actually declared all Muslims kafir except who follow the said clown so keep your crying sad rubbish to your own cult

Bhai don't bother. I have been through this several times on PDF. This is what they do all on threads related to Ahmadi persecution. They hijack the thread, then bait and turn it into a religious discussion. Thereby forcing the admins to close the thread. They don't want to discuss persecution, they just want to feel good about themselves by copy pasting from the same 8 websites they call "resources" to prove how wrong we are and how great their beliefs are. That's all they're good at.

Notice the guy who said he was going to prove "qadianis" in israeli army hasn't returned?

Your founder considers ahle hadith and deobandis kafir just like Ahmadis. You guys are hilarious, when are you passing laws in assembly to declare them kafir? You should follow your imam, no?:astagh:

EDIT: I forgot he considered Shias to be kafir too. In the end, Main bhe Kafir, Tum bhee Kafir. Sara Jahan Kafir. :rofl:
IMG-20151216-WA0023.jpg

Even christian missionaries are working in Pakistan, Hindus & Sikhs are preaching their religions
What do you think the definition of preaching is? It is not the same as missionaries, there is no concept of a missionary in Sikhism, we are not looking to convert a single person.

As opposed to you pulling sweeping generalised statements out of your behind? Please show me where Qadianis are serving in Israeli army. Come on, show me now.
You think Israelis allow anyone to collect proofs??? They didn't even allow UN to operate around them! they are worst creatures and so are qadyanis!

What do you think the definition of preaching is? It is not the same as missionaries, there is no concept of a missionary in Sikhism, we are not looking to convert a single person.
then tell me a substitute word of GURU JEE in English???

Phoolon ki khushbo bhe kafir
Bachi ki guriya bhe kafir
Kuch masjid kay andar kafir
Kuch masjid kay bahar kafir

Back
Top Bottom