What's new

"Had quite a few Bharatis who want to volunteer, I told them thank you very much.. we fight our own fights" - Israeli ambassador

Pajeets who sat and watched as Meitei Hindus conducted a sustained campaign of ethnic cleansing and gangrape in THEIR OWN COUNTRY now want to flock to Israel to fight Hamas!
Indians are suffering long from Islamic invasion and encroachment on hindu lands , even after getting separate pakistan they did not leave India . So we will align with all oppressed ethnicities who are suffering by hands of Islamic invasion .

Is OP Karachite?
He is Indian Jihadi living in Jamia Nagar .

Indians are suffering long from Islamic invasion and encroachment on hindu lands , even after getting separate pakistan they did not leave India . So we will align with all oppressed ethnicities who are suffering by hands of Islamic invasion .

He is Indian Jihadi living in Jamia Nagar .

Filthy Hindutva animal. Just wait until we deal with you in an appropriate manner.

I am glad India got divides into pieces.

India is a colonialist tool that is still mostly intact.. the vast majority of people in India (excluding Brahmin ruling class) have not attained true post-colonial independence. The British colonization of South Asia, sadly, has not been properly undone.

Pajeet, your religion and country was created by British invaders bastardising Pakistani culture. Why not return it back to us? Your people also brag about being foreign aryans. Why not vacate India then? The people of India have suffered from Hindu street shitting, rapes, cow worship, inbreeding and communal terror for far too long.

Pajeet, your religion and country was created by British invaders bastardising Pakistani culture. Why not return it back to us? Your people also brag about being foreign aryans. Why not vacate India then? The people of India have suffered from Hindu street shitting, rapes, cow worship, inbreeding and communal terror for far too long.
Lol Pakistani culture ? Brought by md bin qasim from hajjaz? Or brought by ghaznavi ftom ghazni , or brought by babar from samarkand ? Or Jatt bhangra dance party culture of pendus punjabi ? Or mix culture of all ?

We have long experience in taming terrorists.
Turks have long experience of ordering a cool lemonade from Grease Balls , then going another round with Brahman ex wife.
Can you imagine for how long, you had to bring the drinks and somebody else was giving it to the Brahman ex wifes.
No the Americans invented the Internet and you have an opportunity to revenge.
Naturally , at the first chance , you would go to Dubai and work like a donkey. Working like a donkey is in your dna. But hay, who knows maybe one day, you get reincarnated like a rat. Then for the first time in the miserable history, you can get looked after in a temple. Those pimps Brahmans already got their daughters f... .You should be greatfull to the Muslims, you low casts at least after 1000s years toilet cleaning and reicarnating into 2 legged donkeys .

Turks have long experience of ordering a cool lemonade from Grease Balls , then going another round with Brahman ex wife.
Can you imagine for how long, you had to bring the drinks and somebody else was giving it to the Brahman ex wifes.
No the Americans invented the Internet and you have an opportunity to revenge.
Naturally , at the first chance , you would go to Dubai and work like a donkey. Working like a donkey is in your dna. But hay, who knows maybe one day, you get reincarnated like a rat. Then for the first time in the miserable history, you can get looked after in a temple. Those pimps Brahmans already got their daughters f... .You should be greatfull to the Muslims, you low casts at least after 1000s years toilet cleaning and reicarnating into 2 legged donkeys .
As i said we know how to kill terrorists, that is why we have announced full support for Israel , why some internet rat took it upon himself ?

As i said we know how to kill terrorists, that is why we have announced full support for Israel , why some internet rat took it upon himself ?
I think you are badly brought up alas I love you Indians. You forget the words of your grandmother and how she was reminiscing about good old days when streets were a bit clean sometimes, when she was ironing the uniforms of Blond British officers how generous they were. Sometimes she was getting so much bakshish that her and grandad could have a lemonade in the locals. She always wanted to be reincarnated into the lady on Brighton promenade, I really do not know what she is now but I know that your grandad works in my local tobacconist. Don't worry. I am continuing with the old manners, I give him a penny or two ever now and then. He is OK though he is diabetic so young unfortunately. Now he is 17 years of age and send money to Benghal . He is a Bengali now

I think you are badly brought up alas I love you Indians. You forget the words of your grandmother and how she was reminiscing about good old days when streets were a bit clean sometimes, when she was ironing the uniforms of Blond British officers how generous they were. Sometimes she was getting so much bakshish that her and grandad could have a lemonade in the locals. She always wanted to be reincarnated into the lady on Brighton promenade, I really do not know what she is now but I know that your grandad works in my local tobacconist. Don't worry. I am continuing with the old manners, I give him a penny or two ever now and then. He is OK though he is diabetic so young unfortunately. Now he is 17 years of age and send money to Benghal . He is a Bengali now
Why a punjabi son of a syce of Arabi horse is so munch incensed at the thought of annihilation of terrorists?

Tera dimaag theek to hai?

Jaha Jaha likhte ho, yahi khwaab our khayaal likhte rehte ho. Lagta bahut jyaada hi khwaabo mei rahte ho. Thoda jameen pe chalna seekh, dimag theek ho jayega.

Upar khwaab me dekhte rahoge, to neeche se koi leke chala jayega :lol:

You writings are so curious, for someone studying psycho analysis. I wrote the above in Hindu/Urdu mix, just to help you if you need a google translate. I mean I have seen you write multiple times, your escapades in India. Am sure you must have caught few words, but if not since you were never here and keep daydreaming stuff (please use google translate).

Why a punjabi son of a syce of Arabi horse is so munch incensed at the thought of annihilation of terrorists?
LOL do you think, this person who writes anecdotes of his dreams even knows who he is. Look at his posts, he has no idea of what he is or who he is. He has some psychotic issues, poor guy.

Back
Top Bottom