What's new

Guy holding AK in Blue Area Islamabad

he was sick from desi i think . he lived 25 years in dubai and recently come here to take his wife and kids with him to dubai but suddenly become mad middle of this beauty

He have two wives, enough reason to become mad.:D

i think the Rangers vs. dakoo incident in Karachi is still etched in the minds of many (though in this case, the guy is actually WIELDING WEAPONS!!!)

Keeping the same incident in mind, i feel that benefit of the doubt must be given to police, :)

First of all, Police does have sniper teams, especially Islamabad Police. And there Snipers were involved. Also of Rangers.

Secondly, do you know what were his demands? His demands include

1- Establishment of Sharia law.

2- Dissolving of the government.

3- Free his son from a Dubai jail.

A brave Musalmaan, At least one person has guts to ask for Shariat in Pakistan. True Muslim. Hope Paksitani join his cause and do arm rebellion..

In this manner of Zamurd Khan, anybody can come in an emotional mindset and say 'mere say yeh surat-e-haal nhn dekhi gayi'.

Tomorrow, any guy can come in and act on his own, what the heck is this?

Politicians have too much clout for the Police, Police ko politicians aur media walay rond dete hain.

BRynurJCQAArGYM.jpg:large

I dont think he received any bullet in his chest, as you can clearly see he is holding up his own leg, where bullet hit.

Pakistan is a joke!! The entire fuking police force was acting like a bunch of monkeys and then this retarded MNA who was lucky that this guy was nuts and didn't fire when he had the opportunity and our jahil awam is praising these people.Imagine what would happen if some real bad people do something like this.

BRynurJCQAArGYM.jpg:large

I dont think he received any bullet in his chest, as you can clearly see he is holding up his own leg, where bullet hit.

A lady doctor from the hospital did mention that a bullet had pierced his chest, probably from the back, and went through his lung, diaphragm, and out through the liver.

In the video when he falls down, just before his collapse you can notice some quick change in shade on a small circular region on the back of his shirt/top.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom