What's new

Guy holding AK in Blue Area Islamabad

I saw his interview just now,he didn't said that officer warned me,that there might be explosives,but he said that officer told me that car has explosives.

Best Regards,
Slav Defence

Oh yar this was security, safety briefing, making him aware of the situation,

Last edited by a moderator:
I just came back home- from a long drive-

I hv heard about the situation-

Tell me something brilliant like this has happened?-

And also the sniper who shot the leg.

The SSP and Zamurd Khan should be given some sort of medal...definitely.

And here we go...PPP already starting with Jeay Bhutto and BB Shaheed...these idiots just can't keep that stuff out of it.

Lolz @balixd I just predicted that:woot: and I tell you that they will cash Zamarud Khan saying that 'Hum ne apna khoon bahaya...Zamarud Khan aap k liye khara hua....jiye Bhutto....''

I dare to say that,get ready to hear their dramatization.

Best Regards
Slav Defence

Naa PPP na Noora aur na hii PTI..

we are one pakistanis

1001100_10151791138664474_232609412_n.jpg

It's Stupidity pure Stupidity.... Bravery would be if they would have fire some sleeping bullet before attack .... Because of His Stupidity He is injured. Which was unnecessary .. Still Government of Pakistan should owner him for his courage and work on tactical skills of common Police.

PPP ka hai na :P

Oh yar this was security, safety briefing, making him aware of the situation,

But he didn't say k mujay kahaberdaar kiya he said k mujhay kaha.....:hitwall: may be he was showing off,magnifying threat and his heroic action.

Sir those are just. 30 cal local made pistols...am sure you have seen those in market....

I know what they are. Does it matter? Even if it was airsoft pellet gun, you can't be doing this shyt

And I'm angry with the media for giving this guy airtime. The way they gave an airtime to mumtaz qadri.

Attention wh0res and attention givers

It's Stupidity pure Stupidity.... Bravery would be if they would have fire some sleeping bullet before attack .... Because of His Stupidity He is injured. Which was unnecessary .. Still Government of Pakistan should owner him for his courage and work on tactical skills of common Police.

police has many option in this situation. leave alon army.
they just did not wanted to capture him. a good comando would have snatched his gun within minutes. but this was a made-up story you will see it in few days. some thing may have happened in these four to five hours.

Back
Top Bottom