What's new

Guy holding AK in Blue Area Islamabad

Not bad, actually his falling gave him an advantage otherwise the shot was direct at his chest. He couldn't have control the miscreant otherwise. The best part was the blows issued by the two police officers immediately after capturing. The commando who first arrived at scene after the sniping did a well job by pointing at his face and not trying to disarm or capture him.

Yup.

If you see the video, when Sikander had his guns pointed up, then somebody shot his gun and sparks were flying, then he got his gun down, tried to run a bit, then got shot in the leg (great target by the way), then got down, another shot just beside him, one guy with a scoped G-3 pointed at his face, others got the firearm and then he got a good little beating.

Zammarud Khan said that DSP told him that car is loaded with explosives.

@balixd
@RescueRanger

do you think that he was planted?

Best Regards
Slav Defence

Sir I have no knowledge of the specific here but I will tell you show cause notices will be issue to ssp capital security police and IG ITP Aswell. A lot of questions for sikander right now, but in the aftermath if you were to ask me, this could have been a trial run for something mug bigger ( but I am like that, I like to look beyond the noise). Ultimately good shooting, and senio police will be worried about their jobs now. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
But there is minute gap between something happening and take the right decision on right time to stop it before it happens.

true,but what about the regret you feel after you realize that you killed someone for something he did not intend to do?

why Zumrad khan and not a well trined police man?

Because a policeman would have alerted Sikander with two guns! he could have then be more active and had pointed his guns toward the policeman, Zamrud was not armed nor he was with the police, and he acted by himself.

Because there is no control over weapons, and the federal government has failed the people.

I'm pretty sure he's mentally ill but I wouldn't be surprised if he was jobless or had lost everything he had in the flood or something (thats not an excuse for his crazy actions).

The more law and order breaks down and the more you have frustrated and angry people become, be ready for more situations like this

Correct sir, and as far as hero is concerned than, who is SSP Rizwan? Is he not a hero because he stood upto the guy not once but 4 times.....but no media will not talk about him

And also the sniper who shot the leg.

The SSP and Zamurd Khan should be given some sort of medal...definitely.

And here we go...PPP already starting with Jeay Bhutto and BB Shaheed...these idiots just can't keep that stuff out of it.

I don't believe this, he could have hinted at possibility of explosives, but they were out of question.

I saw his interview just now,he didn't said that officer warned me,that there might be explosives,but he said that officer told me that car has explosives.

Best Regards,
Slav Defence

Back
Top Bottom