What's new

Guy holding AK in Blue Area Islamabad

well they way he put his guns up and did firing in air.

it means he don't want to harm any one. May ALLAH bless us all.

ameen
@Talon @Imran Khan.... i am confused whether its still happy ending or sad one.
This is the best ending, nobody got hurt much.. channels got trp, we watched drama.. and pdf got 124 guests.. browsing this thread.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
1004530_584284794943511_934431578_n.jpg

@liontk would you like to comment on the unfortunate incident?

I am trying to make sense of it chez mon ami, I will reserve my comments until the very end as I dunno whether to be worried about Pakistan folks or call this reality telivision.

Last edited by a moderator:
There was no time to capture him,they have done really great job to shoot him first,and not one but four,in order to avoid chances of his escape,but now according to Mr.Zamarud that DSP told him that car is loaded with explosives has raised serious questions that he was planted or he was responsible himself?once again.

Best Regards,
Slav Defence

I don't believe this, he could have hinted at possibility of explosives, but they were out of question.

Brave he maybe, but hero I think is taking it too far.

If you can see the video, the shot from Sikander just went a foot or so underneath Zamurd Khan. Had Zamurd Khan not slipped, then he could have got shot in the chest. (God forbid). Phir sab log Police ko galiyan dete.

Correct sir, and as far as hero is concerned than, who is SSP Rizwan? Is he not a hero because he stood upto the guy not once but 4 times.....but no media will not talk about him

Correct sir, and as far as hero is concerned than, who is SSP Rizwan? Is he not a hero because he stood upto the guy not once but 4 times.....but no media will not talk about him

The SSP is indeed the real hero... respect. :pakistan:

Now the question to ask is why?

Why are citizens in Pakistan turning to violence and terrorism?

The government needs to wake up and start taking things seriously. Theres are millions of Sikanders out there

Because there is no control over weapons, and the federal government has failed the people.

Oh bhai those were the words of caution, that was safety briefing, zamurd khan acted on his own, so had the vehicle loaded with explosives, than you would have to pray at many funerals tomarrow, that is why am pissed at zamurd khan, if they wanted to do this, do you think they would not sent ssp or some professional who could actually take him down safely

But he didn't said that as a caution..:what: he just said that SSP told him that car is loaded with explosives!
Well now sitara e jurrat maybe awarded to zamarud Khan and PPP will get votes in his name,I see the long term fruits for PPP.

Back
Top Bottom