What's new

Guy holding AK in Blue Area Islamabad

Sikandar further talked with Duniya ..........

Last edited by a moderator:
LFMAO... ALL THAT FOR A BHANGI!!!! God help us all, when the real bad boys show up.... it's gonna be a blood-bath....... :girl_wacko:

Yep, commandos are getting ready, the idea is to kill electricity /street lights, and use night vision goggles......i believe stun grenade and smoke grenade will be used

as per my sources, all this delay is bcoz of kids or else its 5 min game & all this is nothing more than a fcking drama.... :cuckoo:

Yep, commandos are getting ready, the idea is to kill electricity /street lights, and use night vision goggles......i believe stun grenade and smoke grenade will be used

seems like they are following your strategy..:woot: be happy now...they are sorting out things in perfect manner.:D

Or maybe no one is informing the media...which is good they seem to be good at twisting words and adding their own mirch masala :angry:

No actually I am talking about media not leaving the scene. They even tried to cordon off media personnels at which they media started fighting with the officers....

how many hours has it been now... man this guy has awsome bladder. drinking water and red bull and no bathroom break. :P

LFMAO... ALL THAT FOR A BHANGI!!!! God help us all, when the real bad boys show up.... it's gonna be a blood-bath....... :girl_wacko:

They are too careful to deal with bhungi..I miss Mr. Musharraf very badly,if was present today,then this story must have wrapped up within 2 hours,he was assassinated,directly..:cray:

Oh nah bhai according to geo analyst, the guy is highly trained as he has one finger on trigger and looking around with sharp eyes...only a trained individual does that......
Somebody tell the moron, the guy has been gulping Redbull.....also there sre drugs which hypes you up and over confident

Back
Top Bottom