What's new

Guy holding AK in Blue Area Islamabad

I heard Sialkot ki teraaf there is some prob....why is media concentrating and giving him attention...Just keep people away from him and thats it....Let him do whatever he wants if the POLICE IN INCAPABLE

Becuase they want news, something to make news out of, they deliberatly got into fight with police

Nearly An Hour Ago Mohamad Malik on Dunya Tv Had Said It Has Been Decided To Take Him Out With Snipers.Where The ******* Hell Are They????

So what lesson do we get from this show?

Never underestimate the power of a common man :D

This Is Going To Take All Night.I Have To Get To Work Tomorrow,Couldn't This Man Reschedule This Episode Of Ten Idiots and A Lunatic For Friday Evening:angry:

Geo saying, "aik banday nay islamabad ko yarghamal banaya hua hai aur police ko pakra hua hao"...

Somebody tell our bastardz media the meaning of negotiations. How the fuk has he made islamabad hostage? Police has got it all under control and the guy is in a cordon...

Our media is no negotiator that they are talking with him...then why is that fat arse Nabeel Gabol there? Police then dragged his sorry arse away.

Fckin amazing media. Absar Alam has got my respect for what he said today on ARY.

And media also had a row with police officers while the security forces where clearing the area. Stupid media really!! Think they are the boss of everyone!! :close_tema:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom