What's new

Guy holding AK in Blue Area Islamabad

1185215_629645877059050_13924238_n.jpg

Man she looks like that MUMMY in the Mummy! :unsure: BEFORE he got his skin

Yaar yeh kia pagal pan hai? Aik pagal aadmi nai tamasha lagaya hua hai aur poori qaum us kai peechai lagi hoyi hai. Every channel is talking about this rubbish.

Why the hell ISB police is negotiating with that idiot. Why not take some action and end this drama. :hitwall:

oh bro
he had kids with him if he was taliban he would have been already on his way to hell

dude there are bunch of ways to stop him even if he had kids with him. he was walking in front of them standing just twenty feet away and our police for three hours couldnt put an end to it. i am not so sure now.

so its a test drill for taliban?! :unsure:

well if anything they must be very very interested in this event. how it was handled in-itself shows weaknesses that needs to be tackled with.

As I said earlier,a lapse of coordination between civil sectors and security once are visible,the anchor claims that paper work is not done,as I have said already,they are waiting for written instructions from ministry of interior,now let us see that how he deals with Muhammed Jamal,the actual player and creator of entire scene whose stupidity has given much brighter ideas to spread anarchy and chaos to TERROR provoking groups.

Best Regards
Slav Defence

Oh bhai, the case is sensitive that is why written authorization is required otherwise ssp or dig orders would be sufficient to shoot him down.......this is not about disconnect between civilian and security........

A new viable scenario for the TTP....... next time around before a suicide bomber goes boom, they are going to follow the same protocol...... WHAT IS WRONG WITH US AS A NATION? :blink:

and our Idiot Media is taking his call .. are you kidding me .. why arn't Jammers in place ... TTP is going to make him a hero .. and are going to avenge his death .. and then use the same method themselves ..

Yaar yeh kia pagal pan hai? Aik pagal aadmi nai tamasha lagaya hua hai aur poori qaum us kai peechai lagi hoyi hai. Every channel is talking about this rubbish.

Why the hell ISB police is negotiating with that idiot. Why not take some action and end this drama. :hitwall:

Even SSP Rizwan has talked to him some feet distanced but he did nothing :angry:

I just saw the Face of that Beautiful Kid, so might have the Guys who are Wishing for his Blood,

Does still Anyone wants that Mentally Sick Man to be Killed in front of that Innocent Child.

Back
Top Bottom