What's new

Guy holding AK in Blue Area Islamabad

oh sorry sir jee, maaf ker dain, ayenda nahi hogi asi galti, rizak hai rizak !! :D

he has threaten to open fire on police, its dusk in Lahore already, soon the sun will go down in Islamabad too.

but still give him time or shot on him something like national geographic shot on lion :P

look at poor kids on backseat . i wish they arrest him

8-15-2013_5509_1.gif

Hope this ends well and no one dies-

i hope no one is injured aswell-

this guy looks desperate- i feel he is being victimized by some powerful party- and he needs protection-

Event going on in front of my office. Some person holding AK in front of my office from last 30 mins and not a single Police security try to kill him. He is with two children. Live coverage on all Pakistani channels. Traffic closed from all side. He already fired few bullets...
What's 'blue area'? :what:

Whats more disturbing to see is that people have gathered around the scene as if there is a circus going on. If this person fires around, death toll can be seriously high. Petty fun is more precious for people than their lives.

this guy looks desperate- i feel he is being victimized by some powerful party- and he needs protection-

I also think he wants to complain about a some powerful person/ group.

What's 'blue area'? :what:

Such sensitive information can not be shared :woot:

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… ……………
Live Updates
6:44pm
Anti terror squad personnel have also surrounded the car.
6:42pm
The woman is seen trying her phone and is writing on the copy given to her.
6:50pm
The man was seen angrily pointing at the commandos and demanded that they be moved.
6:56pm
The man was heard saying,”We have already reached rock bottom and we will take you with us.”
6:55pm
The man demands that Shariah law be imposed in Pakistan as soon as possible.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… ..
6:54pm
The man was identified as Sikandar and is a resident of Karachi, said the Express News correspondent.
The correspondent said he had only been in Islamabad for two days.

The public isnt making it easy... They shouldnt even be there..

7:01pm
The woman was seen taking one of the children behind the bushes. The other child was also seen coming out of the car and was seen with a wound above his left eye.

Back
Top Bottom