What's new

Gun battles on the LOC continuing thread.

Check the threads OP chandaa ;)
And yes..this what you need to do..keep following media and keep us updated. Good boy. Keep us posted .lol
Its about LOC chanda ;)....
and keep informing you about miseries and deaths of your soldiers...wow, With pleasure chanda..:-) love to do that... you will keep getting such news...:-) and keep mourning chanda...:-) Good boy...

When you countrymen type threats, its a cool post, but when I use the same language its a troll. Lol. Now since you said your army responds hard especially to India and the world knows it..I just take your word for now...and I am waiting.. talk to me when you respond. Till then you sound empty , so don't tell me about empty threats. Good night.

Dont take my word visit LOC yourself and see how PA respond rapidly and how they keep their Vanguard.

Size means nothing in this context, so you shouldn't flatter yourself too much. It's not that 1.2 billion Indians are all fighting against 200 million Pakistanis. Pakistan has around 600,000 active troops, India has 1,200,000 active troops, so 2 times bigger, that too at least half deployed along the China border. So we are pretty evenly matched on LOC. Besides, as per the latest population census, Pakistan now has 220 million people :lol:, so it's actually 6 times smaller, not 7. If you keep having kids at the same rate, by 2050, it will probably only be 3 times smaller. Gd Luck :tup:

You are making fun of your self here.

Dont take my word visit LOC yourself and see how PA respond rapidly and how they keep their Vanguard.

You are making fun of your self here.
All professional army does. The problem is when you create a surreal picture of PA of being the best. Let me just reiterate your own words for you , "Indian army responds more rapidly than PA. Don't take my word..visit LoC yourself and see". Sounds foolish? Trust me it sounds same to us. Hope you understand what it means. I am not even going into the history of the armies in terms of tangible proof available to evaluate which is a better army. Anything that cannot be assessed without tangible proof has to be taken with all practicality possible. Go see my starting post. I have no doubt PA responds actively and swiftly, that's what armies are supposed to do and that's what the armies around the world do including Indian army. My problem is bigger than real portrayal of PA on pdf to show it as invincible to Indian army. Your army will suffer as much as Indian army suffers when there is any retaliation from any side.

Indian cease fire violation LOC. Update 26/4/2018
2 Pakistani civilians killed on LOC and 2 injured

RIP

Cross border firing by Indian Security forces kills four civilians

Four civilians were killed when Indian security forces opened fire on a village across the Working Boundary in Sialkot on Friday.

Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) reported that the martyred included one woman; three children, while 10 people were injured during the incident.

However, Punjab Rangers responded back aggressively.

Indian High Commissioner Ajay Bisaria was also called to the Foreign Office by the acting foreign secretary after the incident .

A letter of protest was also submitted to the Indian High Commissioner Ajay Bisaria.

Pakistan’s Director General Military Operations (DGMO) had taken up the issue of repeated ceasefire violations by the Indian Army in a hotline contact with his Indian counterpart in April 2018.

According to a statement issued, 219 innocent civilians which includes 112 women and children have either been killed or wounded in 2018 due to firing by Indian forces .

https://dailytimes.com.pk/241718/cross-border-firing-by-indian-security-forces-kills-four-civilians/

Back
Top Bottom