What's new

Gulf Air diverted to India

Start living in present.[/MEDIA]

[.ch/#q=MV+Suez+pakistan+help']Indian Navy ditches MV Suez, Pakistan comes to rescue[/URL]
our coast guard doctors.....saved the life of old Muslim employed on a merchant ship which sends a sos...just last month

i can give many examples

Stop frothing like a rabid animal.... look at this picture of your ancestors and know your place and value.

35layq1.jpg
Mir Jafar and Mir Qasim look cute in the pic.

Mauj lo
:tdown::tdown::tdown:

You've just sullied your own hindu brothers in Pakistan...thats if you consider the hindus in Pakistan as Pakistanis.

I rather like to ignore hard lifers, they are filled with hatred and desperate to show themselves strong, are actualy weak inside.

@Aether i will try to bring this matter to the attention of authorities.
Please, write us all the accounts of passenger agony, and inhuman behavior of hindu authorities.
Why are you farting on this thread...............It is responsibility of Airline not Indian government. Talk to gulf air. Do you even know how this type of matter works.:hitwall::hitwall: Do not vomit from your useless brain, first Google on the subject.

Wether he remembers the indies Gandhi airport or not for sure he will remember the hospitality of gay hind.
Attention Indian ball massaging Pakistanis... whose responsibility was this?
Why you not commented that time, that hindus sailors should take up the matter with hindu authorities?

false news.. it never happened..

Muslims ruled India for two hundred years..... seems you still embed the grudge and slave mentality of serving british,
Sure..Muslims ruled India for 200 years..what happened...?Hint the British took over....Muslims rule Pakistan for 58 years..whats happening..Hint the US has taken over..Moral of the story...Muslims are not fit to rule but to be ruled.

Are yar.. India gives TAJ BIRIYANI to terrorists.. And you are talking about water for passengers.. Its the airlines fault. They should arrange all the necessary things for passenger.. And plz don't cry like baby's.. Its a must happen thing when you choose budget airlines.

Back
Top Bottom