What's new

Gujrat, Pakistan

Even I didn't know that many people from Gujrat were on PDF. I am from Jalalpur and whenever I am there Railway Road Gol Guppas, That milk from Dhakki gate and Talha ka nashta are the must haves. I remember Municiple school too on Jail road since I studied there.
ur from JPJ?

wow u from jalal pur...
Me lecturer in Punjab College Jalal Pur jattan
kudooos

Yes brother. My mother was an educationist too. She worked at Jinnah Public School and is also burried at Hafiz Hayat. I have a home and I go there all the time. Almost 3 times a year.

ur from JPJ?

Yes sir. You too? If so, its a small world. In'it?

Yes brother. My mother was an educationist too. She worked at Jinnah Public School and is also burried at Hafiz Hayat. I have a home and I go there all the time. Almost 3 times a year.

Yes sir. You too? If so, its a small world. In'it?
wow u from jalal pur...
Me lecturer in Punjab College Jalal Pur jattan
kudooos

Im not from JPJ :-)

There is an army brigade deployed at front and the brigade commander home is in JPJ, there are also army officer apartments, small library, gym and a horse riding club.
Lived in that small area for some time during vacations.

During vacations from college in rawalpindi when friends used to go to karachi, dubai, singapore.....i had to go to JPJ...instead of telling them im going to Jalal Pur Jattan to spend my days at home....i used to say im going to JPJ :-) when they would ask whats JPJ, i would say yaar its a very difficult name hard to pronounce....but its a really cool and flashy place...lol...

There is an army brigade deployed at front and the brigade commander home is in JPJ, there are also army officer apartments, small library, gym and a horse riding club.

During vacations from college in rawalpindi when friends used to go to karachi, dubai, singapore.....i had to go to JPJ...instead of telling them im going to Jalal Pur Jattan to spend my days at home....i used to say im going to JPJ :-) when they would ask whats JPJ, i would say yaar its a very difficult name hard to pronounce....but its a really cool and flashy place...lol...

Yes there was at the time when i lived there. They also run a restaurant there in JPJ. Try the food. Its good.

Teaching is the best profession

Yes it was brigade at the time when i lived there. They also run a restaurant there in JPJ. Try the food. Its good.
meharbani aapki agar brigade ka number na boltay to :-)

Yes the food was awesome :-)

Im not from JPJ :-)

hahahah
yes i know there is JPJ cant .....
and jpj sounds like somewhere near Washington DC

Even I didn't know that many people from Gujrat were on PDF. I am from Jalalpur and whenever I am there Railway Road Gol Guppas, That milk from Dhakki gate and Talha ka nashta are the must haves. I remember Municiple school too on Jail road since I studied there.
Hello friend

Me friend.. me Municipal School, me Class 6, me Farida Sheikh Block. Me UK come, me last school in Pakistan

Hello friend

Me friend.. me Municipal School, me Class 6, me Farida Sheikh Block. Me UK come, me last school in Pakistan

Pleasure. I studied there too at the time of Ms. Farida Sheikh. I remember she had a spoiled nephew called 'Sheikhu' in my class. Never met the chap again but Ms. Sheikh was gem of an administrator.

Mirza Bilal Akram of Royal Furniture is also my class fellow hehehe
Good to know that. You reached too close to my identity, I bet if I write one more post about these places you may even recognise my family... so I better stop here :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom