What's new

GUESS WHO CALLED PAKISTAN THE 'WORLD'S TERRORISM FACTORY' AT U.N. HUMAN RIGHTS COUNCIL??..

Pakistan should never raise India's record on HR. Pakistan is the worst violator of human rights in this region.

What was our response?

Nawaz sharif was celebrating Holi :P

I mean I get it we got a minority in Pakistan but Nawaz sharif is really clueless when it comes to dealing with India , a real shambolic head of state

The only reason why I look away from Nawaz's limitations is due to his tackling of Energy crisis on emergency basis and the economic projects

However lack of a Strong Foreign office and strategy is quite apparent
But I always say see the positive in people

Zardari se to behtar hai, when I feel sad seeing Nawaz sharif , I just remember Zardari and it fixes my mood real fast

LOL - Sure. And where exactly in Tamil Nadu is the siege? As far as Khalistan is concerned, why doesn't Pakistan take the lead and carve up Khalistan in its territory with Lahore as the capital? Then put pressure on India for Amrtisar?
They have no clue that khalistan wants lahore as their capital. :lol:

As long as the Pak establishment is slitting the throats of RAW agents inside and outside Pak with proficiency and prolificacy it's OK. Verbal statements don't carry any weight any more. It's all about your preemptive and proactive moves on the ground - how bold and ruthless and carefree you are!!!!
A direct war similar to those of Iraq and Afghanistan can't be waged against Pakistan because of the presence of nuclear bombs, missiles and WMD's. What is happening in Pakistan is exactly based on proxy war of about seven countries. About seven countries are involved in the proxy war which we see in shape of suicide bombers, terrorist activities, sectarian violence,,etc. The main defender of Pakistan in this proxy war is ISI. ISI is trying to protect Pakistan from both outside and inside. Despite various lapses in security affairs, the rate of efficiency recorded by ISI is not bad as the rivals are superpowers and big powers.

LOL - Sure. And where exactly in Tamil Nadu is the siege? As far as Khalistan is concerned, why doesn't Pakistan take the lead and carve up Khalistan in its territory with Lahore as the capital? Then put pressure on India for Amrtisar?
our foreign policy is to not
A direct war similar to those of Iraq and Afghanistan can't be waged against Pakistan because of the presence of nuclear bombs, missiles and WMD's. What is happening in Pakistan is exactly based on proxy war of about seven countries. About seven countries are involved in the proxy war which we see in shape of suicide bombers, terrorist activities, sectarian violence,,etc. The main defender of Pakistan in this proxy war is ISI. ISI is trying to protect Pakistan from both outside and inside. Despite various lapses in security affairs, the rate of efficiency recorded by ISI is not bad as the rivals are superpowers and big powers.
pakistan is protected from proxy war only because of ISI. ISI started the fourth generation war and rest of the world are just new players

They have no clue that khalistan wants lahore as their capital. :lol:
The era has gone when Pakistan and Bharat fought direct wars. This is an era of proxy wars. However, the proxy wars are more devastating than direct wars. These proxy wars have to be stopped to give stability to this region.

Applying the same logic, we shall want Dehli to be the capital of Pakistan. :yahoo:
The era has gone when Pakistan and Bharat fought direct wars. This is an era of proxy wars. However, the proxy wars are more devastating than direct wars. These proxy wars have to be stopped to give stability to this region.

No one gives a fvck about Rapistan. A country which has embedded discriminatory hierarchical apartheid through a medieval caste system is today lecturing others LOL India is a country that discriminates against its very own. Expecting this country to behave against others would be too much of an ask.

The biggest irony is that Rapistan only talks and accuses. LOL at the desperation. Using the UN as a propaganda platform. Come and face us if you have something to settle. Cheap talk won't suffice. The world knows how India treats its minorities. You just get killed in India on the mere suspicion of eating cow meat. Churches and mosques are burnt to ash. Nuns are raped.

As for terrorism, we know which country churns out terrorists across the border in Afghanistan. Fake consulates disguised as suicide factories. Too bad for the Indians that we are returning the favor. An for an eye.

Last edited:

Free Khalistan, Tamils, Dalits, Kashmiris, Maoists, Christians u brahminical tyrants

Back
Top Bottom