What's new

Growing Mumbai - The city of Dreams

In India people want much more :O they, people come to me like, "no limit on the money, just design what he doesn't have :3 and what only I will have" This is the type of requests I get :3 sometimes. Too big market with people ready to spend money on anything cool.

Proper Indian thinking.

Some actual pics of Mumbai;

dharavi-industry-615.jpg

dharavi-aerial-view-by-shekar.jpg

Mumbai-Slum.jpg

daisugano_viewfinder002-940x626.jpg

Some actual pics of Mumbai;

dharavi-industry-615.jpg

dharavi-aerial-view-by-shekar.jpg

Mumbai-Slum.jpg

daisugano_viewfinder002-940x626.jpg
Not Happy to see progress?? As I have said in the starting Mumbai houses one of the biggest slums in Asia but its not only what it has got. The pictures are from 2009 try getting new ones you will have some good wet sleep :) and didn't understand the tag of actual ?? AS all the images I posted are actually of Mumbai too :)

Mumbai's skyline will soon rival the likes of Shanghai and Manhattan. Really impressed with Mumbai's development, it has changed a lot in just 10 years.
Bro Do share pictures of Karachi with us :) Would love to see its development over the years.. :)

Mumbai's skyline will soon rival the likes of Shanghai and Manhattan. Really impressed with Mumbai's development, it has changed a lot in just 10 years.

The city also is a cultural gem, many of the colonial structures are very well preserved and there is a seamless fusion of old colonial with modern structures.

Let me post some old colonial structures in the city of Mumbai:

MumbaiPuneGuptaJi150.jpg

MumbaiPuneGuptaJi156.jpg

Shiwaji overlooking GOI

MumbaiPuneGuptaJi164.jpg

Back of old taj

MumbaiPuneGuptaJi170.jpg

Back
Top Bottom