What's new

Growing Mumbai - The city of Dreams

@Nihonjin1051 did you look up my request in the above post ??

4 years after that massive tsunami, there has been significant rebuilding. Thank goodness!

9115.jpg

tsunami_two_year_anniv_11.jpg

463181650-brand-new-houses-are-seen-while-land-facing-gettyimages.jpg

120221055211-japan-tsunami-recovery-story-top.jpg

111491.jpg

remote_image_1329127266.jpg

which city you live in bro?
I live in 2 cities :3 Delhi and Hyderabad where my offices are and my Production and design houses are based :) Its likes Summers Delhi and then Winters Hyderabad :p Just like the President :D but right now due to excessive work I am living till October here itself, would be going to Delhi this 22nd for a week so will click some pictures :)

4 years after that massive tsunami, there has been significant rebuilding. Thank goodness!

9115.jpg

tsunami_two_year_anniv_11.jpg

463181650-brand-new-houses-are-seen-while-land-facing-gettyimages.jpg

120221055211-japan-tsunami-recovery-story-top.jpg

111491.jpg

remote_image_1329127266.jpg
This is what I like about Japanese, their will power :) Just amazing, what ever might come they will never stop and start again and keep going till they achieve the task. HATS OFF to the People. :-):tup::tup::thank_you2:

I live in 2 cities :3 Delhi and Hyderabad where my offices are and my Production and design houses are based :) Its likes Summers Delhi and then Winters Hyderabad :p Just like the President :D but right now due to excessive work I am living till October here itself, would be going to Delhi this 22nd for a week so will click some pictures :)
Delhi is too humid in summer so don't go there :D

I live 180 Km north-west to delhi in roorkee , weather is good here due to river ganga flowing inside the city.Never been to Hyderabad so don't know much about it.

This is what I like about Japanese there will power :) Just amazing, what ever might come they will never stop and start again and keep going till they achieve the task. HATS OFF to the People. :-):tup::tup::thank_you2:

You do the exact opposite of what you should be doing. Winters in Delhi, summers in Hyderabad. Delhi's summers are too hot and humid while in Hyderabad they are more habitable.

Delhi is too humid in summer so don't go there :D

I live 180 Km north-west to delhi in roorkee , weather is good here due to river ganga flowing inside the city.Never been to Hyderabad so don't know much about it.
Hyderabad is the city of Nizams :) amazing beauty lovely people and awesome weather the best weather after Bangalore is in Hyderabad.

Ok now this is NAVI Mumbai the New Mumbai being constructed along the Mumbai city :) expanding further
Navi_Mumbai_Skyline.jpg
navi-mumbai.jpg
P419671405..287867l.jpg

A modern city being constructed on sea by new innovative methods :) like Mud filling etc.
These images are 5-6 years old.. :sleep:

Hyderabad is the city of Nizams :) amazing beauty lovely people and awesome weather the best weather after Bangalore is in Hyderabad.
Well my sources told me pune weather is best :O

Back
Top Bottom