What's new

Greek Rafale F3 Vs Turkish S400

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll follow @LeGenD ’s lead and punch out as well. My time is wasted on you.

Go dream on fairy American tales with your friends

in 1991 , Iraq was so pathetic with 30-40 years old Soviet short-medium range SAMs and 6km Frenco-German ROLAND

Sure buddy,that's why everyone gives up trying to talk with you.

not everyone .. only jealous trolls and ignorant losers which dont know anything about Turkish defense industry

SAMP-T and METEOR haven't tested it in real battle too
But you are talking about Greece has METEOR

If you have METEOR ,,
then we have 48N6 and 40N6 Missiles also we are getting 250+ km SIPER Block2 with booster

what a jelous troll team calling S400 as a joke

then Your METEOR Missile is a joke which no any real battle proven

250 km 48N6 Missile has speed of mach 5,9
and S400 has the longest kill record against Fighter Jets ... shoot down Ukranian SU-27 over Kiev from Belarus
( 150+ km away )

not everyone .. only jealous trolls and ignorant losers which dont know anything about Turkish defense industry

SAMP-T and METEOR haven't tested it in real battle too
But you are talking about Greece has METEOR

If you have METEOR ,,
then we have 48N6 and 40N6 Missiles also we are getting 250+ km SIPER Block2 with booster

what a jelous troll team calling S400 as a joke

then Your METEOR Missile is a joke which no any real battle proven

250 km 48N6 Missile has speed of mach 5,9
and S400 has the longest kill record against Fighter Jets ... shoot down Ukranian SU-27 over Kiev from Belarus
( 150+ km away )
How old are you? In all honesty,I ask you to tell us right now,how old you are.

Go dream on fairy American tales with your friends

in 1991 , Iraq was so pathetic with 30-40 years old Soviet short-medium range SAMs and 6km Frenco-German ROLAND
Please don’t waste your valuable time on me. Thank you.

Please don’t waste your valuable time on me. Thank you.
Even if a general from NATO comes on the forum and tells him something,he will call him a troll and spam long lists of Turkish military products. I don't know why they still let him post on the forum. He should be allowed on the forum but not allowed to post. So that he learns to read.

Even if a general from NATO comes on the forum and tells him something,he will call him a troll and spam long lists of Turkish military products. I don't know why they still let him post on the forum. He should be allowed on the forum but not allowed to post. So that he learns to read.
The guy is a typical fan boy that laps up wiki specs, its a point less waste of time discussing anything with such types.

If you are interested in what made the Roland particularly dangerous area defense close in weapons system.
  • Quick reaction motor, making the fastest accelerating SAM in Iraq’s arsenal.
  • Can be optionally optically guided making it impossible to seduce with counter measures or jam.
  • It could be rapidly fired in a volley, uncaged.
  • finally, the Roland had frequency hopping and monopulse angle tracking techniques to defeat jamming.

The guy is a typical fan boy that laps up wiki specs, its a point less waste of time discussing anything with such types.

If you are interested in what made the Roland particularly dangerous area defense close in weapons system.
  • Quick reaction motor, making the fastest accelerating SAM in Iraq’s arsenal.
  • Can be optionally optically guided making it impossible to seduce with counter measures or jam.
  • It could be rapidly fired in a volley, uncaged.
  • finally, the Roland had frequency hopping and monopulse angle tracking techniques to defeat jamming.
I would say not even wikipedia,just the stats that the Turkish MoD and companies give. Only that.

What a troll team with wikipedia knowledge

They are calling S400 as a joke

but 6 km piece of junk ROLAND is very dangerous ....

Typical fanboys and useless ignorant users like FOINIKAS without any worldwide military knowledge

and Turkish Weapon list hurts all Daydreamers , especially Greeks,French,Indians,etc

Last edited:
I would say not even wikipedia,just the stats that the Turkish MoD and companies give. Only that.

Better than your lies and fake news of your anti-Turkiye losers

Of course we Turks will always use stats of the Turkish Defense companies TAI , TEI , ASELSAN , HAVELSAN , METEKSAN , ROKETSAN , STM , BAYKAR and TUBITAK-SAGE

Turkiye is selling hundreds of military products to 170 countries

No any fake info or propaganda ... and 170 countries are not stupid to buy from Turkiye if Turkish weapons are not good

last one is X Country orders 32 T-625 multi-role Helicopters from Turkiye for $1 billion

and Maleysia prefered Turkish KARAOK shoulder launched anti-Tank Missile instead of S.Korean and Chinese ones

Last edited:
Read the Reality

1 --
Daydreamers and Fanboys called S400 as a joke

2 -- I said that S400 is not alone
Turkiye create one of the best Air Defense capability in the world to intercept Fighter Jets and Cruise Missiles

multi layered and integred Air Defense capability

from MANPADS to 35 mm SPAAG
from short-medium range SAMs to long range SAMs
from AESA Radars to Boeing E-7T AEWC
from mobile EW Systems to Airborne stand off jammer Aircraft
from F-16 Fighter Jet to KIZILELMA unmanned stealth Fighter Jet

3-- They jumped to Iraq with so called integred and strong Air Defense

4 -- and I showed the reality

in reality
Iraq had 30-40 years old pathetic Air Defense Systems with range of 6-15-25-35-45 km

without long range SAMs , without AEWC , without EW capability
and with Soviet Su-24s, Su-25s, and MiG-29s Iraq was easy target for most modern USAF and RAF

5-- Today's Turkiye is not 1991's weak Iraq

and tiny Greece is not super power USA

when I beat all of them in military knowledge , they have started silly posts to deflect matters and to discredit me and Turkish Defense Industry

Last edited:
1 -- Daydreamers and Fanboys called S400 as a joke

I do not underestimate high tech weapon systems but you will be responded in kind this time.

S-400 [is] a JOKE.

S-400 system failed in Syria:

S-400 system failed in Ukraine:

S-400 system failed in Russia:

-----

S-400 vs F-35 = Turkey chose S-400.

Brilliant choice:

But have a look at your claims:

I used to think that Turkish leadership is smart but I was wrong on this count. Your enemies are laughing deep down.

Pakistan is also laughing at India for wasting billions of USD on S-400 systems. Trust me.

2 -- I said that S400 is not alone
Turkiye create one of the best Air Defense capability in the world to intercept Fighter Jets and Cruise Missiles

multi layered and integred Air Defense capability

from MANPADS to 35 mm SPAAG
from short-medium range SAMs to long range SAMs
from AESA Radars to Boeing E-7T AEWC
from mobile EW Systems to Airborne stand off jammer Aircraft
from F-16 Fighter Jet to KIZILELMA unmanned stealth Fighter Jet
Turkish Air Defense systems are technically sound but there limits are unclear due to lack of use in combat situations.

HISAR O+ shot down a drone in a test.

SIPER shot down a drone in a test.

These showings prove that HISAR O+ and SIPER can take care of NATO standard weapon systems?

Seriously man.

3-- They jumped to Iraq with so called integred and strong Air Defense
You mentioned Iraq in following post:

4 -- and I showed the reality

in reality
Iraq had 30-40 years old pathetic Air Defense Systems with range of 6-15-25-35-45 km

without long range SAMs , without AEWC , without EW capability
and with Soviet Su-24s, Su-25s, and MiG-29s Iraq was easy target for most modern USAF and RAF
You chose to ignore reality:

RAND reports are fairytales to you.

Coalition aircraft losses in 1991 are fairytales:

I have told you that range is but one metric to evaluate a system. Other members have told you as much as well.

You refuse to pay attention and learn.

5-- Today's Turkiye is not 1991's weak Iraq

and tiny Greece is not super power USA

when I beat all of them in military knowledge , they have started silly posts to deflect matters and to discredit me and Turkish Defense Industry
You beat all in military knowledge in this forum?

Absolutely, bro.

If brochures could decide how to fight a war and its complexities...

Nobody has questioned Turkey's ability to fight a war with Greece but the claims that you come up with.

Sorry but this thread is closed on this note.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom