What's new

Greece and USA sign Mutual Defence Agreement

Turkey is getting squeezed. Currently it seems that the degree of US Turkey cooperation is strictly limited to NATO while US also has strong bilateral relations outside of NATO with countries like Greece. It is clear who is favored between Greece and Turkey.

Turkey isn't realizing that it's out of the US's influence and it's a done deal. I would even put sanctions on the table later too. There is dislike in the US government for Turkey similar to that of Pakistan. If I was Turkey, I'd have taken my money back vs. getting additional -16's. I'd be surprised to say the least to see them get -16 Vipers.

You could h

You could have joined the Warsaw pact

Ha ha ha

Seriously? We could also have joined 3rd Reich. Sorry but warsaw pact was a horror show. Thats why it broke apart. I also dont see how a non communist country can be part of that

Ha ha ha

Seriously? We could also have joined 3rd Reich. Sorry but warsaw pact was a horror show. Thats why it broke apart. I also dont see how a non communist country can be part of that
So u Greeks want to be good time brothers only and yes many many Greeks join the nazis. Perhaps you should have stayed quiet.

Isn't Internet wonderful

Turkey isn't realizing that it's out of the US's influence and it's a done deal. I would even put sanctions on the table later too. There is dislike in the US government for Turkey similar to that of Pakistan. If I was Turkey, I'd have taken my money back vs. getting additional -16's. I'd be surprised to say the least to see them get -16 Vipers.
Is being disliked by US Government a bad thing?:lol:

I'm not sure they were really going to get their money back, and even if they did, the opportunity cost of that money plus the depreciation due to inflation means they still lost. Might as well try to spend it on something.

So u Greeks want to be good time brothers only and yes many many Greeks join the nazis. Perhaps you should have stayed quiet.

Isn't Internet wonderful

You seriously believe that we should have jump off a cliff?

You seriously believe that we should have jump off a cliff?
Hey its your history and you want to be brothers with the Russians. Not my issue and nothing to do with me. If you can't stand the heat then jump of a cliff ...

Hey its your history and you want to be brothers with the Russians. Not my issue and nothing to do with me. If you can't stand the heat then jump of a cliff ...

If my brother does a mistake i have not do the same. Communism doesnt work for Greece and did not work for Russia either.

Guys please keep it civil.

Why is Greece in NATO? Because it was the Cold War and Europe was divided. Should NATO exist now? Normally NATO should have been dissolved after the Cold War ended. But you know that is not practical and cannot happen. There's been so much effort and money spent on it.

and yes many many Greeks join the nazis. Perhaps you should have stayed quiet.
All occupied countries had collaborators.

Guys please keep it civil.

Why is Greece in NATO? Because it was the Cold War and Europe was divided. Should NATO exist now? Normally NATO should have been dissolved after the Cold War ended. But you know that is not practical and cannot happen. There's been so much effort and money spent on it.

All occupied countries had collaborators.
I agree there are always collaborators none more so than the French

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom