What's new

Greece and USA sign Mutual Defence Agreement

Turkey is getting squeezed. Currently it seems that the degree of US Turkey cooperation is strictly limited to NATO while US also has strong bilateral relations outside of NATO with countries like Greece. It is clear who is favored between Greece and Turkey.
Makes no difference. When the Turks decide they will do what they need to do. A handful of Americans will do Jack

I'm not saying they will completely cut ties or kick Turkey out of NATO. I'm just saying that might leave Incirlik. Check the last part of the first post.
And pull out their nuclear warheads out of Incirlik?
Where do you think they will station them?

Secure Cyprus from Turkey first.. no?:lol::lol:

I see it practical, the north has only turkish cypriots as inhabitants, which at the moment are genozided by Erdogan who ships more and more anatolians there, which outbread the turkish cypriots, are completly alien to their local culture and install their bizarre religious customs there.

Im not a supporter of genocide, we watch and see what happens there. The divided island is best for all. The greeks voted with big majority to keep the wall up and the turks out. It were the turks that voted for a union

If USA leaves incerlik then be sure that Iran, Russia and China will welcome Turkey with their open arms. It can end miseries imposed on Libyans, Syrians and Iraqi Kurds. USA wouldn't be able to play Uyghur card against Chinese.

It would be the most positive incident that we could expect.

As a consequence of it, Greece will not have Russian support.

If USA leaves incerlik then be sure that Iran, Russia and China will welcome Turkey with their open arms. It can end miseries imposed on Libyans, Syrians and Iraqi Kurds. USA wouldn't be able to play Uyghur card against Chinese.

It would be the most positive incident that we could expect.

As a consequence of it, Greece will not have Russian support.

Greece and Russia are brothers.

It maybe true sir, i was talking about geopolitical equations in the region.

The orthodox Greeks and orthodox Russians might be connected with religious bonds but the ground reality suggests that Greece is a part of NATO hosting American bases enabling USA to bomb Russians in a possible conflict and follows American imposed sanctions on Russians.

NATO is an existential threat to Russians.

Only if they were kicked out of Incirlik..

Tho China long term game is waiting for far-right elements to come to power across the west and in Europe speficially populists and The US and Europe is already dealing with populist journalists and activists nightmare who constantly annoy many countries and there increase will definitely cause issues down the line that is what China is sitting around and wait for it. Everything to come to it naturally by sitting and waiting on the fence so the balance shift towards them gaining more alliance than the US which could happen if things progress in such way as I put it.

These populists are not to be reasoned with or interact with intellectually for many of these countries they view them as childish which they technically are because they can't be reached intellectually they will basically run down the US and EU foreign policy to the ground and just burn bridges everywhere
Pretty good analysis.

imo, this step probably does not mean much but may be meant as a message towards Erdogan to be used as a warning to not stray too far. Although the US can’t afford to push Turkey too far away otherwise it might jump ship.
But Russia isn’t a liberal democracy. You’re cool with that? It seems like you make arbitrary decisions with no moral compass or guide. I mean you’re a kid after all.

Pretty good analysis.

imo, this step probably does not mean much but may be meant as a message towards Erdogan to be used as a warning to not stray too far. Although the US can’t afford to push Turkey too far away otherwise it might jump ship.

But Russia isn’t a liberal democracy. You’re cool with that? It seems like you make arbitrary decisions with no moral compass or guide. I mean you’re a kid after all.

Russia is close to our heart. We are brother nations and we share much.

I dont see what my age has to do with this. Im clearly educated and know alot. China is very distant to us culturewise, so its natural to see it more critical

I see it practical, the north has only turkish cypriots as inhabitants, which at the moment are genozided by Erdogan who ships more and more anatolians there, which outbread the turkish cypriots, are completly alien to their local culture and install their bizarre religious customs there.

Im not a supporter of genocide, we watch and see what happens there. The divided island is best for all. The greeks voted with big majority to keep the wall up and the turks out. It were the turks that voted for a union
Have you ever been to North Cyprus? This Anatolian Turks in Northern parts is a complete myth created by Greeks.
My grandfather moved back to Cyprus , he would've been counted as a Anatolian, but he is Cypriot. Just living in Turkey during the time.

I dont see what my age has to do with this. Im clearly educated and know alot. China is very distant to us culturewise, so its natural to see it more critical
Your age has a lot to do with how little you really understand about the real world. But don’t take my word for it, you will look back in 15 years and realize how naive and dumb you were.

Russia is NOT your brother and neither is any non Muslims country and even amongst the Muslims there are so many rotten apples.
You ask what you age has to do with anything. Your posts lack understanding so it's obvious you are very young. But it is good that you are learning

Russia is NOT your brother and neither is any non Muslims country and even amongst the Muslims there are so many rotten apples.
You ask what you age has to do with anything. Your posts lack understanding so it's obvious you are very young. But it is good that you are learning

Im Greek. We are not muslim.
Have you ever been to North Cyprus? This Anatolian Turks in Northern parts is a complete myth created by Greeks.
My grandfather moved back to Cyprus , he would've been counted as a Anatolian, but he is Cypriot. Just living in Turkey during the time.

If you say so. I heared different.

And no, of course i was not in northern cyprus. Its not save there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom