What's new

Greatest Persians in history

Everybody leave those idiots alone, let the ignorance and superiorty complex aside, they don't even have courage and manners to argue like adult men.

holland is so far!i have seen how turks are loved in bulgaria and Russian!

Turks are considered to be the most ignorant people here in Europa. Their reputation is famous in countries like Germany, Holland or Sweden:

94d3ca7e-c2d5-aa0c-5265-404c2906553a.jpg

They came to clean toilets, and still have those backward rural mentalities.

Don't compare the regime to the people. Our people are much more modern, liberal and democratic minded than you can imagine.

Yeah, i can see that :D

Thats why we dominate you guys in free societies; the west.

That is just another thingy of yours that you usually use in order to ease your mind. So I'll let you if it makes you sleep better at night :)

to turks:you are hovering like insects over Iranian section.whats wrong with you.why do you enjoy derailing Iranian threads.
do you see us derailing your threads at turkish section?why do you enjoy spreading hatred among people?

You guys clearly dominate the field in this area.

These are your Talysh brothers from border towns, now you insult your ethnic kins. :D

Poor Azerbaijan yes, just one of example of construction boom in Baku. And what about Tehran, the twin of North Korean capital.

4.jpg

to turks:you are hovering like insects over Iranian section.whats wrong with you.why do you enjoy derailing Iranian threads.
do you see us derailing your threads at turkish section?why do you enjoy spreading hatred among people?

Until your arrival, we made lots of discussion without a problem. I enjoyed many discussion that i made with Iranians, even with Surenas.

You are just a troll, who will be banned again soon. Then we will be fine again.

These are your Talysh brothers from border towns, now you insult your ethnic kins. :D

Poor Azerbaijan yes, just one of example of construction boom in Baku. And what about Tehran, the twin of North Korean capital.

4.jpg

its showed in "this paradise is called Iran" thread.
why dont you compare Iran with your tiny so called country in that case?
anyway sometime you should think about biulding some hospitals.because hospitals in Tabriz are fiiled with you!

Until your arrival, we made lots of discussion without a problem. I enjoyed many discussion that i made with Iranians, even with Surenas.

You are just a troll, who will be banned again soon. Then we will be fine again.
oh shut up!i did not come here to say nader shah was not an Iranian.
anyway you should get lost from here.
do you see me derailing turkish threads in your section?

One of the greatest Persians were the poet Saádi who said:

Iranian poet Saadi, wrote a poem eight century ago that later became a motto on the entrance of the United Nations building.
Saadi, eloquently manifested:

The sons of Adam are limbs of each other, Having been created of one essence.

When the calamity of time affects one limb The other limbs cannot remain at rest.

If thou hast no sympathy for the troubles of others, Thou art unworthy to be called by the name of a human.

-

writing in Persian:
Bani aadam aazaye yek digarand
ke dar aafarinesh ze yek gooharand

cho ozvi be dard aavarad roozegaar
degar ozvhaa raa namaanad gharaar

to kaz mehnate digaraan bi ghami
nashaayad ke naamat nahand aadami

Back
Top Bottom