What's new

Greatest Persians in history

Yes, its about the regime, not that they are Turks and a different nation, and they want to express this by also sayng "Azerbaijan is ours, Afghanistan is yours" referring to not the regime, but Farsis, not at all, that cannot be the reason. :D

Yes they are, thats why you didn't even include the picture of Shahseven tribe in your quote, as it could not really match your BS. :D

Shahsevens is mainly formed by Afshar and Beghdili tribes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oghuz_Turks#Traditional_tribal_organization

Last edited by a moderator:
Turkish moon and star evolved to this form naturally, it was just moon or straight red color in the past, yeah in 1800s they sit and started to think on what we should steal from Sassanids and decided on that :D

Why would anybody be ashamed of nomadic past ? only retards would mock them, their culture is based on their life style, culture develops based on environment and life style, just because they didn't choose settled life style thats doesn't makes them lesser human beings, what they had was not lesser then what any medieval settled people had.

Yes, its about the regime, not that they are Turks and a different nation, and they want to express this by also sayng "Azerbaijan is ours, Afghanistan is yours" referring to not the regime, but Farsis, not at all, that cannot be the reason. :D

Unlike you, I actually visit Tabriz occasionally, and I've encountered such people. Most are just trying to piss of the regime, by saying such BS. Azeris are proud Iranians, like Kasravi already said:

A recent study of the genetic landscape of Iran was completed by a team of Cambridge geneticists led by Dr. Maziar Ashrafian Bonab (an Iranian Azarbaijani). Bonab remarked that his group had done extensive DNA testing on different language groups, including Indo-European and non Indo-European speakers, in Iran. The study found that the Azeris of Iran do not have a similar FSt and other genetic markers found in Anatolian and European Turks. However, the genetic Fst and other genetic traits like MRca and mtDNA of Iranian Azeris were identical to Persians in Iran. Some new genetic studies suggest that recent erosion of human population structure might not be as important as previously thought, and overall genetic structure of human populations may not change with the immigration events and thus in the Azerbaijanis' case; the Azeris of the Azerbaijan Republic most of all genetically resemble to other Caucasian people like Armenians, and people the Azarbaijan region of Iran to other Iranians.

Turkish moon and star evolved to this form naturally, it was just moon or straight red color in the past, yeah in 1800s they sit and started to think on what we should steal from Sassanids and decided on that :D

It was a symbol in the Middle East long before Turks left their Yurts:

494px-Kudurru_Melishipak_Louvre_Sb23.jpg

trajan_byzantine_mooncoin.jpg

ai_khanum_cybele1.JPG

I'm pretty sure your just BSing as usual.

Again, avoided the rest of my post. Your pathetic.

Shahsevem yurt.

9E8911F1-D4C8-40DA-9FB9-F4204FACCE2A_mw1024_s.jpg

Again, avoided to include the other part of my post. Your pathetic.

Shahsevem yurt.

9E8911F1-D4C8-40DA-9FB9-F4204FACCE2A_mw1024_s.jpg

A recent study of the genetic landscape of Iran was completed by a team of Cambridge geneticists led by Dr. Maziar Ashrafian Bonab (an Iranian Azarbaijani). Bonab remarked that his group had done extensive DNA testing on different language groups, including Indo-European and non Indo-European speakers, in Iran. The study found that the Azeris of Iran do not have a similar FSt and other genetic markers found in Anatolian and European Turks. However, the genetic Fst and other genetic traits like MRca and mtDNA of Iranian Azeris were identical to Persians in Iran. Some new genetic studies suggest that recent erosion of human population structure might not be as important as previously thought, and overall genetic structure of human populations may not change with the immigration events and thus in the Azerbaijanis' case; the Azeris of the Azerbaijan Republic most of all genetically resemble to other Caucasian people like Armenians, and people the Azarbaijan region of Iran to other Iranians.

Only thing that matter. ^

That is only claiming something, not even specifying how, I mean we don't see any result mentioned there that actually explains the claim. This is an actual study done by a group of Americans on Iranian Azeri Turks, it shows a substantial amount of Siberian-Altai genes. :D

Q (9.09%)
N (6.06%)
O (3.03%)
C3 (3.03%)
R1a1 (3.03%)
R1a (3.03%)
R1*(3.03%)
L (3.03%)
J2a (3.03%)
J1 (9.095)
J2b1 (15.05%)
J2b1b (3.03%)
J2b (3.03%)
R1b1a (15.15%)
R2 (3.03%)
G2 (12.12%)
G1 (3.03%)

Iran: Tricontinental Nexus for Y-Chromosome Driven Migration
M. Regueiroa, A.M. Cadenasa, T. Gaydena, P.A. Underhillb, R.J. Herreraa

aDepartment of Biological Sciences, Florida International University, Miami, Fla., and
bDepartment of Genetics, Stanford University, Stanford, Calif., USA

Are you happy by acting like that mate ? you seriously have zero intellectual value in my eyes, still posting genetics sh.t :sick:

turkic and sumerian
hhfc1.png

hhfcu.png

karacay turks :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Rebel Tabrizis who try to piss off the regime; you think those guys really believe in your BS? Persian Gulf if always Persian Gulf. No Arab Gulf was mentioned before 1930.

Azeris are Iranian and you know it! That's why you are ********.

Turkish moon and star symbol on its flag stolen from Persian Sassanids:

Purandokht_Coin.jpg

1500 years old Göktürk coin:
23.gif

It is amazing how nationalist these gypsies are. Being treated like animals, yet still dare to speak about 'civilization'.

Like i said before, history is all good but it is time for you come back to reality, sometimes...

That is only claiming something, not even specifying how, I mean we don't see any result mentioned there. This is an actual study done by a group of Americans on Iranian Azeri Turks, it shows a substantial Siberian-Altai genes. :D

Bullcrap. I've found the study, and they are not saying such thing:

http://www.yhrd.org/files/b465c9a4e956626445689b1dd11409ef27e60d0f.regueiro2006.pdf

Every genetic test is quite clear: Azeris are Iranian.

1500 years old Göktürk coin:
23.gif

5000 year old coin:

ai_khanum_cybele1.JPG

im proud it because my tribe found 3 empries :) gaznavids ottomans and Khwarazmian

your tribe people was a uncivilized and wild people who lacked any sign of humaniy and peace.now your tribe heads are getting fried in hell:agree:
while my ancestor are the one who stablished first human being rules and the one who were ordered not to suffer the enemy civilians at wars.the one who stablished the first universities and hospitals,dams and...

for sure they are in peace now.:azn:

Back
Top Bottom