What's new

Greatest Mughal Emperor???

Iska matlab hua ki, you are a maulvi type too. :lol: :rofl:

Not to worry bro. You are not alone. Count me in...:smokin:

hahaha no i did not mean that...... and me not maulvi :D

I like Aurangzaib for his social work. He was probably the only leader who used to go to the streets in the nights and trying to help peoples like Hazrat Umar R.A. I remember the story of one person who was building a house and Aurangzaib saw him making alone......... so he went to that man and asked his services and helped him align the bricks for his house (something like that). I also admire him for the buildings he erected in Hindustan. They are a great symbols of Islamic architecture

Despite these good things i take Aurangzaid as very strict leader and i believe in order to become a successful leader you have to have a flexibility in your orders/decisions. I didn't like his attitude towards non-Muslims

Frankly speaking almost all of the Mughal Leaders or whoever ruled in India under Muslims almost 90% of them were not the practicing Muslims and there are many ocassions when i can disagree with them.

I really don't like any Mughal but i do admire Babur for his military strategies and Aurangzaib for his noble work (but still not my favourites)

Bahadur Shah Zafar for his Urdu poetry :D

but i strongly feel he was the worst leader....... he was more of a poet than the Leader. He was busy in listening poetry from Mirza Ghalib and writing poetry himself and the "Goray" were making plans to take over India :devil:

He was a great poet but the worst leader among Mughals :angry:

but i strongly feel he was the worst leader....... he was more of a poet than the Leader. He was busy in listening poetry from Mirza Ghalib and writing poetry himself and the "Goray" were making plans to take over India :devil:

He was a great poet but the worst leader among Mughals :angry:

Mughal Empire was already in decline long before him.. so what else you expect him to do other than write poetry.. :rofl::rofl:

Mughal Empire was already in decline long before him.. so what else you expect him to do other than write poetry.. :rofl::rofl:

But he was still an emperror. If he had some qualities of leadership he could have taken appropriate steps to change the history :cry:

Anyway thats History now

The greates Mughal emperor has to be Mughal Emperor, Aurangzeb. He built one of the most beautiful and one of the largest Mosques in the world in Lahore, Pakistan. Badshahi Mosque in Lahore, Pakistan remained the largest mosque in the world from 1673 to 1986 (a period of 313 years) when overtaken in size by the completion of the Faisal Mosque in Islamabad, Pakistan. Today, it remains the second largest mosque in Pakistan and South Asia and the fifth largest mosque in the world after the Masjid al-Haram (Grand Mosque) of Mecca, the Al-Masjid al-Nabawi (Prophet's Mosque) in Medina, the Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca and the Faisal Mosque in Islamabad.

The magnificent Badshahi Mosque in Lahore, Pakistan. Built in 1673 by the Mughal emperor Aurangzeb.

lahore-badshahi.jpg

ae23b4a4ee0060cb9d2ae2d79aeaa433.jpg

c0692f8e5e3d7f79570e56cfd4b35177.jpg

Last edited:
But he was still an emperror. If he had some qualities of leadership he could have taken appropriate steps to change the history :cry:

Anyway thats History now

Leadership wise it was Akbar fo sho!! When Mughal Empire was at its zenith..

Leadership wise it was Akbar fo sho!! When Mughal Empire was at its zenith..

Well it depends upon individuals choice but i strongly believe Babur was the best of all. He was the founder of Mughal Dynasty. He was the one who nourished and flourished the Mughal empire. There can be whole lot of books written on Babur's achievements. Akbar was good but it is usually liked by the Hindu's because of his sympthetic behaviour towards Non-Muslims. He was the one who abolished all the extra taxes on Hindu's and other minorities for religious pilgrimages etc.

I believe Babur was best as a leader :police: I like this guy (except few minor disagreements)

Well it depends upon individuals choice but i strongly believe Babur was the best of all. He was the founder of Mughal Dynasty. He was the one who nourished and flourished the Mughal empire. There can be whole lot of books written on Babur's achievements. Akbar was good but it is usually liked by the Hindu's because of his sympthetic behaviour towards Non-Muslims. He was the one who abolished all the extra taxes on Hindu's and other minorities for religious pilgrimages etc.

I believe Babur was best as a leader :police: I like this guy (except few minor disagreements)

yeah you stick to your own choice and let me stick with mine :D

Iska matlab hua ki, you are a maulvi type too. :lol: :rofl:

Not to worry bro. You are not alone. Count me in...:smokin:

Well Said Iqbal:

*. ILfaaz-o-maani main tafawat nahin lekin

Mullah ki azan aur hai, Mujahid ki azan aur

Parwaaz hai dono ki issi aik fiza main

Girgis ka jahan aur hai, Shaheen ka jahan aur

*. Sufi ki tareeqat main faqat masti-e-ahwaal

Mullah ki shariat main faqat masti-e-guftaar

Wo mard-e-mujahid nazar aata nahin mujh ko

Ho jis kay rag-o-pey main faqat masti-e-kirdaar

Mujh ko tou sikha di hai Afrang nay zandiqi

Iss dour kay Mullah hain kyon nang-e-Musalmani?

ho naqsh ager baatil, takraar say kya haasil?

Kya tujh ko khush aati hai Adam ki ye arzaani?

:coffee:

When Babur took over, whom did he defeat? Another Muslim "Lodhi". So please leave Islam out of this topic. It was never about the religion. It was all about the "kursi" and government. We have been fighting with each others ever since. People were greedy for the power and state even at that time. Akbar was the best amongst them as he united people of that region.

When Babur took over, whom did he defeat? Another Muslim "Lodhi". So please leave Islam out of this topic. It was never about the religion. It was all about the "kursi" and government. We have been fighting with each others ever since. People were greedy for the power and state even at that time. Akbar was the best amongst them as he united people of that region.

oh well I believe none of the Mughal emperror had geniune attributes of a great leader however the choices given above forcing me to pick up one man only that i chose already.

Trust me out of all Indian Muslim leaders either invaded India or born india........... I believe after Muhammad Bin Qasim and Sultan Mahmood Ghaznvi................ Haidar Ali (The father of Tipu Sultan) was the best leader ever who ruled India. I don't really like Mughals :tdown:

shah jehan, i like him for his justice, and alamgir as a strong ruler and islamic principles, akber for his strength, akber make the kingdom strong and he is famous for his intellect, while after alamgir, the civil war broke out and which caused the mughals throne in india.

Bahadur Shah Zafar for his Urdu poetry :D

yeah one great point, he was very very very weak ruler, and king just by name, but his urdu poems are of really high standards and taught in urdu curriculum!!!.

his had a very weak morale, if he had been strong, the mughals would have ruling for a longer period. he started some war to drive the brits out completely and revive mughal rule but failed miserably

and shah jehan built a very beautiful mosque, shah jehan mosque

the mughal ruler jhangir is buried in pakistan near badshahi mosque.

Back
Top Bottom