What's new

Greater India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you illiterate? The thread is started by an Indian. There are many article quoted in there.

I have no complex, we have the oldest's continuous civilization that is completely indigenous. Your civilization came from Aryans :laughcry:

Cry me a river, you better ask the author of the article not the one who shared it. :laughcry: Your Chinese culture came Hans of Yellow river defeating the non-Hans and assimilating them as Chinese. :wacko:

As always, Indian love to post fake map. Every empire evolves with time, but the concept of unified empire was well established. India never had one until British gifted you a new country just 67 years ago :omghaha:

20080216-Han%2020dynastp%20st%20marin%20edu.jpg

Does that look united China to you even if you found largest fabricated map from the internet. :omghaha: BTW can you tell my the number of framents Han Empire disintegrated into. :laughcry:

So called united China after the Han empire. :omghaha:

China_5.jpg

Last edited:
Lets see Indians in America trying to correct this wrong information, after all India is 10.000 years old or even more. Last time they tried to change history books in Carlifornia about Aryans, USA humiliated them. :lol:

Oh you knew about it. Like @INDIC , Indians love to fake history, they tried to erase Aryan's vedic civilization and caste system from history textbook. Do they think the world is so dumb? :omghaha:

California textbook controversy over Hindu history - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Cry me a river, you better ask the author of the article not the one who shared it. Your Chinese culture came from the defeated cooked-uncooked barbarians.
Chinese civilization is indigenous, your civilization came from Aryan who even imposed a caste system on you. :laughcry:

Does that look united China to you even if you found largest fabricated map from the internet. :omghaha: BTW can you tell my the number of framents Han Empire disintegrated into.
So called united China after the Han empire.

China_5.jpg

No border stays FIXED for 2500 years, but a centralized Chinese empire under one emperor never changed since 221 BC. Coming from a country that is only 67 years ago, I can understand your butt hurt and denial. :laughcry:

Last edited:
Did u actually read the corrections which were made.

And FYI California is still to become part of India. I am just saying

These correction were hardly worth anything. The Hindutvas Indians cried because USA history books teach about AIT. Just like rest of the world.

Chinese civilization is indigenous, your civilization came from Aryan who even imposed a caste system on you. :laughcry:

Indigenous to whom except the people of yellow river plains. :laughcry: Even entire Southern China was non-Han majority just a 1000 years back. ;)

No border stays FIXED for 2500 years, but the concept of a centralized empire never changed. Coming from a country that is only 67 years ago, I can understand your butt hurt and denial. :laughcry:

Yes, China was neither united throughout history and not had an idea of fixed territory, infact, idea of China don't come from the Chinese culture instead of some brutal empire. :wacko:

I understand the buddhist regions but the muslim regions? Most of Indians don't like the "muzzies", as they call them, in their country. I doubt they want more.

Not true that Indians don't like Muslims and India even belongs to Indian Muslims. Islam is a religion which is followed by different nations.

Indian culture touched and influenced many countries. And no sword was needed to spread the message of peace and harmony.
Title was a bait and usual culprits stepped in to troll.

I really cant understand why for everything they should be wars, invasions and killing of people, oppression, manipulation etc. Why cant people live in peace , why so much greed , why so much hate ?

Indigenous to whom except the people of yellow river plains. Even entire Southern China was non-Han majority just a 1000 years back.

Eastern, Western, Southern or Northern China is China. The civilization is Han Chinese. Your civilization came from East Europe.

Yes, China was neither united throughout history and not had an idea of fixed territory, infact, idea of China don't come from the Chinese culture instead of some brutal empire.

Indian education system is so bad. I repeat: Border changes throughout time, but a centralized empire under one emperor never changed. Are you acting dumb, like you always do when you lose an argument.? :laughcry:

Seek medical help for your inferiority complex :wave::wave:

Last edited:
Eastern, Western, Southern or Northern China is China. The civilization is Han Chinese. Your civilization came from East Europe. :omghaha:

Indian education system is so bad, you lack basic comprehension skill. Border changes throughout times, but a centralized entity never changed. Or are you just acting dumb, like you always do when you lose an argument. :laughcry:

Is it really. Tell me what is 1 + 1 equal to

Eastern, Western, Southern or Northern China is China. The civilization is Han Chinese. Your civilization came from East Europe. :omghaha:

Indian education system is so bad. I repeat: Border changes throughout time, but a centralized empire under one emperor never changed. Are you acting dumb, like you always do when you lose an argument. :laughcry:

You are indeed bestowed with a skyrocketing high IQ. Read what I wrote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom