What's new

Graphic representation of Greece's airspace claim

I really need to understand this. I somehow do not see the problem with the pictures shared on airspace. 4 miles outwards seems okay to me. Am i missing something here? Are the islands too close?

If you disagreed,why didn't you protest for 70 years?

LoL

wher is the signed agreement?

I really need to understand this. I somehow do not see the problem with the pictures shared on airspace. 4 miles outwards seems okay to me. Am i missing something here? Are the islands too close?

you will undertand when India come with such claims and steal your 4 miles airspace.. :-)

nobody have talked about territorial waters but airspace claims above islands.
There are so many violations of your country that you cannot distinguish the "above island" and "around the island".
This is what does not understand the concepts and definitions of international aviation and simply makes copy paste an article by a Turkish professor.

There are so many violations of your country that you cannot distinguish the "above island" and "around the island".
This is what does not understand the concepts and definitions of international aviation and simply makes copy paste an article by a Turkish professor.

Show the agreement or stop trolling.....

Violations involve the entry of Turkish fighter planes into Greek national air space,usually in the area between 6 and 10 nautical miles from the coast,
But Turkey has not recognized either 6 miles, nor midfields, nor even the dominance of 150 Greek islands for some years. See the map I put on, to understand what Turkey wants .
So Turkey, systematically performs massive overflights of its fighter jets over small and big Greek islands. After all, there is no country or international organization that has not condemned this arrogant behavior of Turkey.
Those about 6 and 10 miles are pretentious.

Back
Top Bottom