What's new

Granting India transit rights through Pakistan to Afghanistan

I dont undstand how India is a threat to Pakistan?? Also Afghanistan needs India's support for rebuilding the country. Any non military related transit permission will b certainly a good decision, though it is still not stablished news.

India is not only a threat to Pakistan, but every other nation around sub-continent. India has failed to eat up nepal and sri-lanka. Your leaders keep dreaming about 'greater india'.

I dont undstand how India is a threat to Pakistan?? Also Afghanistan needs India's support for rebuilding the country. Any non military related transit permission will b certainly a good decision, though it is still not stablished news.

Yeah you wont.:coffee:

I don't think this is correct.

It possibly an engineered " leak' to prevent something like this.

What is astonishing is that no Pakistani newspaper or news network is carrying this information. Only the Pakistan Observer released this news and then it appeared on Moin Ansari's website and finally it was picked up from there by Brig. Usman Khaled who put it out on his mailing list. I then put it up on this forum.

However, several Indians on this forum have confirmed that India was granted transit facility through Pakistan and they appear to know all the details but no one in Pakistan does. Both Moin Ansari and Brig. Usman Khaled are based outside Pakistan.

What is astonishing is that no Pakistani newspaper or news network is carrying this information. Only the Pakistan Observer released this news and then it appeared on Moin Ansari's website and finally it was picked up from there by Brig. Usman Khaled who put it out on his mailing list. I then put it up on this forum.

However, several Indians on this forum have confirmed that India was granted transit facility through Pakistan and they appear to know all the details but no one in Pakistan does. Both Moin Ansari and Brig. Usman Khaled are based outside Pakistan.

:) something is better than nothing.

Thank God it has been exposed even if one or two people have highlighted it. It is simply a great precaution to have it in media now we can use it to highlight the treason.

This should be picked up by the politicians in the parliament.

You're putting your hopes in the wrong people ma lady. These are the same people, who after all, elected the buffon.

You're putting your hopes in the wrong people ma lady. These are the same people, who after all, elected the buffon.

:) i know my dear.

But there is something called using your cards wisely and puting your opinion and assessment in mouth of others.

I say you guys start atleast writing letters to editor and see what happens.

I will make sure echoing the rest in the parliament.
:pakistan:

I will be suprised if the news papers dont catch it eventually. Even if its a small article it should do the job. I just checked, there is nothing about it in todays DAWN. Lets see what happens tomorow.

I say you guys start atleast writing letters to editor and see what happens.
Dont worry, all news spreads like wild fire in Pakistan (true or false).

Indians blame the ISI and DGFI for all the ills in South Asia. It is natural that Bangladeshis and Pakistanis would be distrustful of RAW activities and highlight those when it comes to light.

I am also getting a little surprised why so many Indians are defending a Pakistani leader. That would be enough to bury any leader in Bangladesh.

ISI, yes. Many Indians (and now the many over the world) do believe that ISI is having its own agenda irrespective of the state. That it is a destabilizing force for the region and for Pakistan itself.

Pakistanis themselves have been accusing ISI of skewing the domestic electoral process and indulging in other activities not compatible with their mandate.

When it comes to the accusations by outsiders they get defensive about it, but what other response could be expected. Either the whole world is wrong or Pakistanis may be wrong.

Which is more probable? What do you think?

DGFI? What is that? never heard of it.

ISI, yes. Many Indians (and now the many over the world) do believe that ISI is having its own agenda irrespective of the state. That it is a destabilizing force for the region and for Pakistan itself.

Pakistanis themselves have been accusing ISI of skewing the domestic electoral process and indulging in other activities not compatible with their mandate.

When it comes to the accusations by outsiders they get defensive about it, but what other response could be expected. Either the whole world is wrong or Pakistanis may be wrong.

Which is more probable? What do you think?

DGFI? What is that? never heard of it.

And who is the whole world BTW????

US/Israel/ India/ and now Karzai.

So you call them the whole world???

BTW ISI as much an intellgence agency as CIA, MOSSAD. RAW/ KGB.

All carries one agenda of working for their countries and all have the similary kind of working and tactics.
Hence there is no question of singling out one for calling it bad or good.
In the business of intellgence agencies there is no good or bad. Its all about carrying own agendas to foreign land.

I will be suprised if the news papers dont catch it eventually. Even if its a small article it should do the job. I just checked, there is nothing about it in todays DAWN. Lets see what happens tomorow.

Dont worry, all news spreads like wild fire in Pakistan (true or false).

:) :) but need not to lose hope and carry on the main agends of blocking this sinsiter move by ghadari

India and the drug/war lord 'government' in Kabul are not the 'whole world'. There is controversy yes, mainly thanks to you guys having a go at ISI every now and then. The most the Americans have said is that 'some elements' 'might' be having 'connections' with some guyz like Haqqani who allegedly blew up the Indian embassy. The ISI-CIA rivalry is old and deep, no suprise some 'anonymous' US intelligence officals like running off their mouths.

If the US TRUELY believed that ISI was a complete liability and actively working against them then the situation with Pakistan would be very different. End of Story.

Well that says a lot about your GK.

The Directorate General of Forces Intelligence.

Thx. for the compliment.

I don't know all the 4 letter acronyms in the world. There has to be something worth knowing to spare the time for that.

So again, you told me the meaning of the acronym, but what does it do? What is it anyway?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom