What's new

Granting India transit rights through Pakistan to Afghanistan

Indians blame the ISI and DGFI for all the ills in South Asia. It is natural that Bangladeshis and Pakistanis would be distrustful of RAW activities and highlight those when it comes to light.

I am also getting a little surprised why so many Indians are defending a Pakistani leader. That would be enough to bury any leader in Bangladesh.

We do not care whom our neighbors elect as long as the are elected by Democratic means we support the post.
But your title post accused Pakistan president of treason (charge punishable by death)

Afghans have enough problems as it is, we (Pakistanis and Bangladeshis) obviously feel Indian aims in the region are nothing but selfish...Afghanistan barely has an economy (that too if you can call drugs part of an economy) so there is nothing they can offer India other than a chance to out flank Pakistan and lets face it; in this world no one just does things to 'help' out others because the goodness of their hearts...particularily not India. Therefore this dissatisfaction with Zardari's decision.

:woot: when did it happen.

My GOD This harmi zardari had done that too??

allowing transit to India for Afghanistan .

This the most henious crime and biggest stab and bigest treason this harmi is doing to Pakistan :angry: :angry:

damn it why i did not come to know about earlier.

latest from bbc news

India 'not a threat to Pakistan'
By Barbara Plett
BBC News, Islamabad

Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari says India has never been a threat to Pakistan, and that militants in Indian-administered Kashmir are terrorists.

In an interview with the Wall Street Journal, he also seemed to acknowledge that his government has given consent to US air strikes in Pakistan.

The unorthodox views run counter to those held by Pakistan's military, which views India as a threat.

India and Pakistan have fought three wars but have made recent peace moves.

Deep suspicions

Pakistan's powerful military has long-defined India as an existential threat, and in the past it has given covert backing to the militants in Kashmir.

The two regional rivals did take part in a faltering peace process under the former president, General Pervez Musharraf.

But suspicions always ran deep, and relations have soured recently.

Mr Zardari's comments thus mark a radical break with the past.

The Wall Street Journal also reports that Mr Zardari acknowledged that the US was firing missiles at militant targets inside Pakistan with his government's consent.

"We have an understanding, in the sense that we're going after an enemy together," it quotes him as saying.

But the Pakistani army is adamant that coalition forces do not have permission for such cross-border raids.

These incursions have stoked enormous anger in Pakistan - and Mr Zardari's comments may do the same.

Story from BBC NEWS:
BBC NEWS | South Asia | India 'not a threat to Pakistan'

Published: 2008/10/05 17:35:25 GMT

© BBC MMVIII

We do not care whom our neighbors elect as long as the are elected by Democratic means we support the post.
But your title post accused Pakistan president of treason (charge punishable by death)

It is treason.

Nobody knows in the country what he did.

allowing India transit route means he had put stamp on death warrent of the country.

latest from bbc news

India 'not a threat to Pakistan'

So why do we have nukes? this statement certainly denies the reasoning to have nukes. We are in some deep deep trouble.
How things are unfolding an attack on Pakistan from US really looks imminent to me?
Where r our Intelligence Agencies? Why aren’t they blocking all these bullshit channels which never show any positive criticism, in fact these bloody private channels are causing real havoc and despondency in general public. These news channels played a vital role in sacking Musharraf.
Every politician is denying the realities and avoiding in-depth analysis; signs of Nation on verge of destruction.
How can our leaders both in military and in government can afford a comfortable sleep while the Nation is facing challenges which can proof fatal to our existence.?
:hitwall: :frown:

Wow just look at this Indians going banana over the move by Zardari. He seems to be taking the lead these days from the ex president.
Jana ji even if anyone knows in the country what the **** will they do about it? Till so far this isnt the first controversial move done by him, but has he been criticized by any of the so called political parties, nope, so jab hum he apna dushmun hain to bahir sa kisi ko anna ki kia zaroorat ha. Afterall we elected him with mandate.

Last edited:
According to Mr Babur Awan, there is no such threat to Pakistan's existence. I wonder are they(PP) on drugs????? Even an ordinary citizen like me is getting worried about the situation of the country and a possible US-Indo attack (directly or indirectly).

Wow what a GOVT. ****YOU

He is a freaking traitor, a dumb head who cries about his deceased wife all the damn time. Lately, he said 'India is not a threat to Pakistan' is a clear proof that he is a traitor of the first order.

Wow just look at this Indians going banana over the move by Zardari. He seems to be taking the lead these days from the ex president.
Jana ji even if anyone knows in the country what the **** will they do about it? Till so far this isnt the first controversial move done by him, but has he been criticized by any of the so called political parties, nope, so jab hum he apna dushmun hain to bahir sa kisi ko anna ki kia zaroorat ha. Afterall we elected him with mandate.

Icey dear anyone can do or not but atleast i can do something and inshallah i am gearing up for playing atleast my role.

I am so much upset over this development that i can not sleep and now i am again on the forum at this time of the night its 3 o' clock here while i have to go to my office departing at 6am in the morning.

And my dear we all can do much.
Start playing your role. write letters to editor to newspapers. All the big small newspapers.
Post this on different portals. Explain the consequences of this move and harm it is going to do to Pakistan.

I guess you understand what i am saying.

Icey dear anyone can do or not but atleast i can do something and inshallah i am gearing up for playing atleast my role.

I am so much upset over this development that i can not sleep and now i am again on the forum at this time of the night its 3 o' clock here while i have to go to my office departing at 6am in the morning.

And my dear we all can do much.
Start playing your role. write letters to editor to newspapers. All the big small newspapers.
Post this on different portals. Explain the consequences of this move and harm it is going to do to Pakistan.

I guess you understand what i am saying.

Jana ji So jayiye......

I dont undstand how India is a threat to Pakistan?? Also Afghanistan needs India's support for rebuilding the country. Any non military related transit permission will b certainly a good decision, though it is still not stablished news.

Back
Top Bottom