What's new

Govt to legalise 2.8 million Bengalis in Pakistan

Here in Pakistan, be it an economic immigrant or war immigrant, everyone has to earn his own bread, without support from the govt.
There may be minor social support available, but that I don't count.

As far law of the state concerns, it doesn't block any one from entering Pakistan, once he/she has visa. If the visitor is overstaying, than its an administrative issue and Pakistan stand to share equal blame!
If we like to block misuse of visitor visa than we should advise our political leaders to adopt strict visa policies, you can suggest to copy rules from worst of racist countries, its your choice.
However, once a person have lived 5 years in Pakistan, he or she should be allowed nationality, provided he has not indulged in any crime, and shall not do any crime.
While a person, who is born in Pakistan and have lived 5 years, he should be granted unconditional nationality.

We must understand, granting nationality has more to do with international norms. other wise, we will be in line with closed states like North Korea, Afghanistan and Iran.

Now talking about those cheer leaders, who are cursing immigrants for whatever personal reasons, are those type, who generally don't even pay zakat in Pakistan.
I'm sure, if given opportunity... they would not hesitate selling Pakistan to devil and when police is not looking, are breaking every possible law of Pakistan.
I don't need to remind those numerous examples from history, where such characters were exposed, dealing with sheitan bazurg.
Sadly, when it comes to discuss about policy matters of Pakistan or collecting brotherly aid from Islamic countries, these mominins change mask and suddenly become miskins.
We all know, who become rich with earth quake and later flood relief aid.

On the other hand, when we brand our self as Islamic Republic, than principally we should invite immigrants to our house. At least, i can't imagine that a nation which claim to be biggest lover of messenger of Allah, would trash or even dare to suggest to trash Sunna of messengers.
I would rather expect govt. of Islamic republic to clamp down on such elements, who are promoting a hypocrite face of Pakistan.

Last edited:
But the third a witness.

Mubarak ho i guess???

We jump into discussion to clarify some thing for our self, so that our wrong beliefs are corrected in convincing manner, but not to argue and that too for the sake of it, at least not always!

We jump into discussion to clarify some thing for our self, so that our wrong beliefs are corrected in convincing manner, but not to argue and that too for the sake of it, at least not always!

You are free to discuss anything. Just don't jump in facing the wrong way.

Are Bhai when did I said 71 was correct or when did I ever endorsed the 71 conflict? Show one post from me where I said it was right thing to do. I have always maintained that breaking up of Pakistan was absolutely wrong and worst event happened in Islamic history along with fall of joursalem.

I don’t know what broke us exactly. I was not there to witness in my own eyes but in Islam look down upon another Muslims based on look is not allowed. Hazrar Bilal was a black man and slave but he will be in heaven along with other sahabs.

Problem with some of you is that you generalized too damn much without knowing the fact.

I was trying to prove a point and you jump into you, you without even giving cool headed thought.

So you got no explanations of your own. I see how you roll.
you dont need to defend yourself to some ignorant clown

Kesi munafiqat?

Jab tak aap Bengali pehle musalman baad me rahoge tab tak aap to ye lafz na hi bolo.

Kion fatwe dete phirte ho?

Mkhtaram, ek baat samajh le keh Pakistan mai har banday mard e mumin aur Bangladesh mai sab ke sab begiarat nahi hote.

Pakistan tawseem hone ki dukh hume bi hain lekin hum iss waqat Kia ker saktay hain afsoos ke siwa.

Fine now get the dingies ready!

Mai ye kam kuun ker ne laga?

Mkhtaram, ek baat samajh le keh Pakistan mai har banday mard e mumin aur Bangladesh mai sab ke sab begiarat nahi hote.

Pakistan tawseem hone ki dukh hume bi hain lekin hum iss waqat Kia ker saktay hain afsoos ke siwa.

Mai ye kam kuun ker ne laga?

Apko dosh nahi de raha. Per ye mauqa apko dobara nahi milega. Allah mauqa ek dafa deta hai.

Maafi maango shayad maan jaye.mushkil hai wese.

Ryasat e madina se ghaddari koi choti baat nahi.

Agar apke hukumraan behtar faisla krte. Ghuroor nahi krte to aaj apki izzat hoti.

Communism secularism islamism har kism ka ism me bat gaye ho. Kio samajhte nahi?

Me adal per naraz hon ghussa nahi.

Samajh len me apse hamdardi krskta ho per narmi nahi as per patriotic policy.

No offense.

Apko dosh nahi de raha. Per ye mauqa apko dobara nahi milega. Allah mauqa ek dafa deta hai.

Maafi maango shayad maan jaye.mushkil hai wese.

Ryasat e madina se ghaddari koi choti baat nahi.

Agar apke hukumraan behtar faisla krte. Ghuroor nahi krte to aaj apki izzat hoti.

Communism secularism islamism har kism ka ism me bat gaye ho. Kio samajhte nahi?

Me adal per naraz hon ghussa nahi.

Samajh len me apse hamdardi krskta ho per narmi nahi as per patriotic policy.

No offense.

Bhaiye, ek haat se taali nahi bajti, hum wafadar nahi to aap bhi to dildar nahi.

Kisi ne kaha siasat bahat gandi cheez hai, Pakistan ko sisatdano ne khak Kia, Awam ne nahi, hum sab majboor te.

Aur ek baat sunle, qismat/taqdeer ne hume Pakistan se aalag Kia, islam se nahi mere Bhai.

Aap log etihad se rehe, bas.

Last edited:
Some members in this thread, have opened all guns against Bengalis. Please do keep in mind, Gen Yahya's alcohol abuse, and Bhutto's hunger for power, and his ludicrous policies like nationalization, for which Pakistan still pays today.

To solely blame the Bengalis, for the partition would be unfair.

It is another story, how the Mukhti Bahini, was actually a RAW trained, and supported militia, plus the fact that the border with India was porous, didn't help either.

Nonetheless, Pakistanis should work at sorting out the issue of stranded Pakistani's in Bangladesh as well. These people migrated to East Pakistan, and NOT Bangladesh, and deserve Pakistan's support today.

These illegal Bangladeshis in Pakistan, can be used to bargain with Bangladesh, to provide equal rights, to stranded Pakistanis, since importing them, seems to be next to impossible. Them being given proper recognition / documentation, enabling them to move out of the refugee camps, and live as equal citizens of Bangladesh, would at least wipe some of their tears. Although, this by any means is not the ideal solution.

All Bangladeshis, did not support the partition, and today, with India being the neighbor it is, the saner ones realize what a mistake it was. Do consider this "FACT" before you paint everyone with the same brush.

Thank You for your time and patience.

Best Regards!

I am old enough to remember the 1971 war. The term for 'Bengalis' in 1971 was 'Ghaddar' (traitor)--and that was not just in Karachi. Benagli nationalism was proud with its own deep and rich history. They were NEVER supposed to be part of 'Pakistan'--even the name 'Pakistan' doesnt have any 'B' in it. They went against Jinnah's plan for Urdu as a unifying language--while other provinces more or less accepted that.

This marriage was fated for an ugly divorce. And Pakistanis should wish them well--from a distance.

The Biharis came back and integrated well after 1971--a kudos to Pakistan's accepting embrace. But Biharis were educated though. Those who came after 1973/74, were economic migrants. I remember the streets of Karachi getting filled with these poor souls in the 1980s. They were a very sad sight. But they were not Biharis. They were/are ILLEGAL migrants.

As to what's to be done now? Grant them all citizenship. Make their lives better. Integrate them. BUT shut the doors on illegal immigration--Pakistan is a gorgeous country with 4 seasons. It can't take in the whole world.

Some members in this thread, have opened all guns against Bengalis. Please do keep in mind, Gen Yahya's alcohol abuse, and Bhutto's hunger for power, and his ludicrous policies like nationalization, for which Pakistan still pays today.

To solely blame the Bengalis, for the partition would be unfair.

It is another story, how the Mukhti Bahini, was actually a RAW trained, and supported militia, plus the fact that the border with India was porous, didn't help either.

Nonetheless, Pakistanis should work at sorting out the issue of stranded Pakistani's in Bangladesh as well. These people migrated to East Pakistan, and NOT Bangladesh, and deserve Pakistan's support today.

These illegal Bangladeshis in Pakistan, can be used to bargain with Bangladesh, to provide equal rights, to stranded Pakistanis, since importing them, seems to be next to impossible. Them being given proper recognition / documentation, enabling them to move out of the refugee camps, and live as equal citizens of Bangladesh, would at least wipe some of their tears. Although, this by any means is not the ideal solution.

All Bangladeshis, did not support the partition, and today, with India being the neighbor it is, the saner ones realize what a mistake it was. Do consider this "FACT" before you paint everyone with the same brush.

Thank You for your time and patience.

Best Regards!

Sir ji, Bd government already offered Bd citizenship to Bihari long ago. Most already accepted the citizenship and moved on. Some sect of Bihari however refused and rather wishing to settle in Pakinstan.

Sir ji, Bd government already offered Bd citizenship to Bihari long ago. Most already accepted the citizenship and moved on. Some sect of Bihari however refused and rather wishing to settle in Pakinstan.
Any idea, as to how many?

Back
Top Bottom