What's new

Gov House, Lahore Open For Public - 8 hrs later

This bani israel only deserves Firaouns like Zardari and Nawaz.

These are very people who cry about tyranny but if they are given a chance would become same tyrants.

Fellow PDFers must know how the man Musa alai salam saved ended up getting his prophet and saviour in trouble.

Pakistani nation is modern day Bani Israel.
(Apart from Israelis offcourse)

These, ladies and Gentlemen, are the jungli and uncivilized Lahoris which should be kept in Zoos to contain their threat to the civilized folk around...
As if u Karachiite fukheads descend from heaven

I visited Dolmahbace Palce in Turkey recently, and they made us wear plastic bags on top of our shoes, and flash photography was strictly prohibited to prevent any and all possible harm to the memorabilia.
I can say, without any shadow of doubt, that all of them would have complied with the rules there; the very same rules which they refuse to follow here.

Yaar wtf

Turks have a sense of nationalism. They take pride in their country. They actively work hard to make their country progress in the world.

Whereas, Pakistanis treat their own country as a garbage dump

This bani israel only deserves Firaouns like Zardari and Nawaz.

These are very people who cry about tyranny but if they are given a chance would become same tyrants.

Fellow PDFers must know how the man Musa alai salam saved ended up getting his prophet and saviour in trouble.

Pakistani nation is modern day Bani Israel.
(Apart from Israelis offcourse)

As if u Karachiite fukheads descend from heaven

Turks have a sense of nationalism. They take pride in their country. They actively work hard to make their country progress in the world.

Whereas, Pakistanis treat their own country as a garbage dump

oh so lahori comment rings bells?

I don;t have anything to do with your karachi either.

people from both cities tend to be totally uncivilized and earning bad name for the country wherever they go...

You probably are a secret MQM sympathizer.
oh so lahori comment rings bells?

I don;t have anything to do with your karachi either.

people from both cities tend to be totally uncivilized and earning bad name for the country wherever they go...

Lack of security apparatus and poor management.
Should place some restrictions.
May be warm time. Lets see.

Back
Top Bottom