What's new

Google Earth Proves Greatness of The Prophet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean we had Greek astronomers in 200BC who calculated the lunar distance fairly accurately. Was that divine too?

Have you heard that speed of light is mentioned in RigVeda. I came across that when I was reading "fundamentals of Physics" by H C Verma.

Speed of light in vedas || ContinuedMatho Mathis | World Of BinariesMatho Mathis || Enter The World Of Binaries

“Yojananam Dwe Dwe Shate Dwe Cha Yojane Aken Nimishardhena Krammana Namostute”
(Rig-veda I,50-4)

in this verse, the speaker pays respect the Sun Light who moves 2202 yojans in Half of the Nimish. Nimisharda means half a nimesh.

Mathematical shortcuts of "Vedic Mathematics" are awesome. There are many books available in markets to learn Vedic Mathematics.

There are more muslims in India then in Pakistan sir!

'but i red two nation theory that there are only two nations in india,,,hindu and muslims and they cant live side by side so india was partitioned to two pieces one for muslims one for hindus.. and this is the basis for the ctreation of pakistan.. so how come there be morre musliums in hindu sate? what that means..

it seems wew were brainwashed in our social studies subject ..:angry:

'but i red two nation theory that there are only two nations in india,,,hindu and muslims and they cant live side by side so india was partitioned to two pieces one for muslims one for hindus.. and this is the basis for the ctreation of pakistan.. so how come there be morre musliums in hindu sate? what that means..

The main purpose of Pakistan was to secure the interest of Muslims as there was enough evidence in the Past to prove that if hindu dominate the govt there was high chance of discrimination of Muslim rights..... Pakistan was founded to keep our rights secured and so the rights of minorities. The main problem started in Zia era.

The main purpose of Pakistan was to secure the interest of Muslims as there was enough evidence in the Past to prove that if hindu dominate the govt there was high chance of discrimination of Muslim rights..... Pakistan was founded to keep our rights secured and so the rights of minorities. The main problem started in Zia era.

what evidence brother...... there was no hindu-muslim riot before the concept of pakistan arrived..... IT WAS INDEED THE FIRST BLOW FOR SECULARISM IN INDIAN SUBCONTINENT.... hindu and muslims distanced themselves further due to creation of pakistan...... muslims wud have been more secure and united if the partition had not happened

tell me when did Hindus dominate the govt before Independence.?

Before british conquered India, most of the India was ruled by muslim kings or generals.. in fact they looted, raped and murdered millions of hindus.Muslims were the elites and Hindus were the subjects in most of India. In 1940's when it was sure that in matter of Years, Britain will give us independence, muslims saw that India will not be a monarchy but a democracy and in democracy majority will have the ultimate power, It $hit scared them that the people they have ruled for centuries and treated them worse than animals suddenly will have the power to throw any gov.

This was the main reason for all this two nation cr@p...

I haven't got the point of OP, may be I will read it again. Please provide more information on this.

Thanks

The main reason was Muslim elite from Uttar Pradesh and Delhi who always saw themselves as ruling class and it was unacceptable for them to live as minority instead of rulers in India. And 2 Nation was flawed 1/3 Muslims left behind in India and East Pakistan became colony of West Pakistan.

Prophet Muhammad (PUBH) was ordered by God to build a mosque in Sanaa, Yemen which was to face the new Qibla in Mecca, Saudi Arabia. He did not know which direction to face for construction and he was given divine revelation to point in the direction of the peak of Mount Deyn and the face of the mosque should be constructed as such. Now why point in the direction of the peak? Well, it turns out the peak is on the same line on the surface of the earth as is the Qibla in Mecca, Saudi Arabia as can be seen on Google Earth!

Now lets see how accurate Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was in constructing the new mosque in Sanaa, yemen. The details are in the video below.

Fascinating! The fact is that no human without extremely precise maps could determine such directions without divine revelation! Today's satellites imagery proves that Muhammad (PUBH) was a Messenger of God.

means absolutely nothing... anyone can draw a line from one point to the other and connect the dots...

and if u watch the video, u can see, what was stated. is in fact untrue, the mosque in Sanaa does not point directly at the qibla... in fact, the mosque is on a different angle, and if u put a straight line, from the exact front of the mosque, it would go elsewhere...... also... in those days, they new exactly where they were by watching the stars and the sun... it is very easy to say ok, the sun is rising.. ohh, thats east!!................. i could right now say ok, i will build a building, facing parliment house in canberra... ok, so i will build it facing north-east... and u can draw a line from my building, over exact middle of mount buffalo national park, and facing the front doors of parliment house.... this is no divine msg.. anyone who knows where abouts they are, which your prophet would of due to travelling to the place he built the mosque, and also knowledge from residents of the area, by stars and the sun.. would know exactly where to look and build the building towards to face the qibla.... its easy.. its not divine lol.......and simple fact is, the mosque is off by at least 10 degrees in facing the mountain, and even the qibla

Amazing find..
@Orionhunter
Can you show the hadith which reports the said incident..?

Yes! this is true cuz we were infact divided by the british wishes not by the Muslims of India's wishes. The division favored the British to control India and Pakistan after they wanted to leave the sub-continent....In this division the british divided the Muslims and their power in reallity cuz half of the Muslims were given under the control of the Hindu govt. there. It was a very cunning political game for future by the british govt. at that time....Infact we are never given freedom till now still we are under British control.....:smokin:

tell me when did Hindus dominate the govt before Independence.?

Before british conquered India, most of the India was ruled by muslim kings or generals.. in fact they looted, raped and murdered millions of hindus.Muslims were the elites and Hindus were the subjects in most of India. In 1940's when it was sure that in matter of Years, Britain will give us independence, muslims saw that India will not be a monarchy but a democracy and in democracy majority will have the ultimate power, It $hit scared them that the people they have ruled for centuries and treated them worse than animals suddenly will have the power to throw any gov.

This was the main reason for all this two nation cr@p...

is that the reason Muslims had hindu generals and ministers ......????

Yes! this is true cuz we were infact divided by the british wishes not by the Muslims of India's wishes. The division favored the British to control India and Pakistan after they wanted to leave the sub-continent....In this division the british divided the Muslims and their power in reallity cuz half of the Muslims were given under the control of the Hindu govt. there. It was a very cunning political game for future by the british govt. at that time....Infact we are never given freedom till now still we are under British control.....:smokin:

thats some of the biggest load of crap i have ever heard... and a lot of chinese on here talk a lot of crap...

when india/pakistan wanted independance from britain, there were different factions,some wanted unity of the whole area, india and pakistan etc as one... some wanted hindu only state... some wanted muslim only state

ghandi was one who wanted a combined country... but he was assassinated by the pakistan side... who wanted a muslim only state

the british , aware of the trouble that would be created... tried their best to be fair , they divided the country in religious sections so there wouldnt be as much trouble.... some areas muslim wanted went to the hindu... some hindu areas, such as lahore i believe.. went to the muslims... but then the muslims went crazy and slaughtered lots of hindu and sikhs etc.. and then they copped it back.. bla bla bla the rest is history.

this is actually a very good watch

[video]http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-day-india-burned-partition/[/video]

it shows just how brutal, immoral and messed up pakistani and indian can be

is that the reason Muslims had hindu generals and ministers ......????

no... but maybe the fact that they were ruling a country with more than 80% Hindus helped this. Also, you forgot to include a word in your sentence.. FEW..

I think we have a habit of underestimating our ancestors. Just because they pulled off something amazing and it seems unfathomable to us, doesn't make it divine.

I mean we had Greek astronomers in 200BC who calculated the lunar distance fairly accurately. Was that divine too?

Dear Roy , i guess you have not understood the situation. We are not talking about measuring accurate distance or direction itself.
When the Prophet (PBUH) advised to build this mosque he was not present in the location of that Mosque but a 1000 miles away in Hijaz. He had never visited Yamen [Site of the Mosque] himself before construction. The Mosque was to be directed towards Makkah but because of the distance they had no way of finding out how it would be done.

He gave signs about the mountain top and directed to build the mosque according to that direction , WHILE NOT being there himself. Now the Sat imagery proves that he was 100% accurate.

Im not trying to prove his Divinity to you - you won't accept i wont reject so lets keep it scientific.

Cheraman Juma Masjid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Read this , & btw this Mosque is believed to be facing Palestine (Masjid-e-Aqsa) which coincides with the famous miracle by the Prophet [PBUH] of splitting moon into two which converted an Indian Brahmin King Cheraman Perumal to Islam after he saw it on his roof.

Splitting of the moon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

597px-Splitting_of_the_moon.jpg

NASA photograph of a scar on the surface of the moon alleged to be evidence of a healed split

He was told by the Arab traders in Malabar that who exactly did it , he left his throne & went to Arabia , met the Prophet (PBUH) himself with his wife and converted to Islam.

The first Muslim convert on Indian soil was an Indian Brahman king & Queen ! --Leave the rest to yourself.

thats some of the biggest load of crap i have ever heard... and a lot of chinese on here talk a lot of crap...

when india/pakistan wanted independance from britain, there were different factions,some wanted unity of the whole area, india and pakistan etc as one... some wanted hindu only state... some wanted muslim only state

ghandi was one who wanted a combined country... but he was assassinated by the pakistan side... who wanted a muslim only state

the british , aware of the trouble that would be created... tried their best to be fair , they divided the country in religious sections so there wouldnt be as much trouble.... some areas muslim wanted went to the hindu... some hindu areas, such as lahore i believe.. went to the muslims... but then the muslims went crazy and slaughtered lots of hindu and sikhs etc.. and then they copped it back.. bla bla bla the rest is history.

this is actually a very good watch

[video]http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-day-india-burned-partition/[/video]

it shows just how brutal, immoral and messed up pakistani and indian can be

Seriously:
220px-Nathuram_godse.jpg

The dude who killed Gandhi.

Nathuram Godse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And his history.

Dude u should cut back on the chit that you smoke. Or u know what let it be. Keep smoking that chit, atleast it provides us with the much needed entertainment. Gandhi assassination by Pakistan side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom