What's new

Google Earth Proves Greatness of The Prophet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrionHunter

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Prophet Muhammad (PUBH) was ordered by God to build a mosque in Sanaa, Yemen which was to face the new Qibla in Mecca, Saudi Arabia. He did not know which direction to face for construction and he was given divine revelation to point in the direction of the peak of Mount Deyn and the face of the mosque should be constructed as such. Now why point in the direction of the peak? Well, it turns out the peak is on the same line on the surface of the earth as is the Qibla in Mecca, Saudi Arabia as can be seen on Google Earth!

Now lets see how accurate Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was in constructing the new mosque in Sanaa, yemen. The details are in the video below.

Fascinating! The fact is that no human without extremely precise maps could determine such directions without divine revelation! Today's satellites imagery proves that Muhammad (PUBH) was a Messenger of God.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not intending any disrespect but thousands of years before this the Egyptians built the friggin' pyramids.

Compared to that this is child's play. Move on guys

Im strong on dividing science and religion. As science is how your sorrounding phenomenon are interperated by the laws of science. Religion is a science which interparates your soul and conduct.

All prophets were great people who made a dent in human society and made it functional.

Not intending any disrespect but thousands of years before this the Egyptians built the friggin' pyramids.

Compared to that this is child's play. Move on guys
Oh really? Can you PROVE that the Egyptians built the pyramids? You can't. And by the way, you don't have pyramids only in Egypt. There are more than 300 pyramids in central China! They have been found around the world - Europe, Africa, North America, South America and the Asia Pacific region. And some have been found in the Atlantic Ocean too! Did the Egyptians build all of these? Nope!

So don't shoot from the hip just to score brownie points. :P

So? There is just ONE God (Allah)! Many streams and rivers flow into the ocean, finally to become one. Do you get what I mean?

You are correct. Simmilar thoughts are expressed by our dear AgnosticMuslim time and again. Its intresting to see people with a non uniformed understanding of faith ie Islam.

Oh really? Can you PROVE that the Egyptians built the pyramids? You can't. And by the way, you don't have pyramids only in Egypt. There are more than 300 pyramids in central China! They have been found around the world - Europe, Africa, North America, South America and the Asia Pacific region. And some have been found in the Atlantic Ocean too! Did the Egyptians build all of these? Nope!

You just proved my point that there existed various cultures around the world that did marvelous scientific feats that was considered "divine" at that time. Pyramids of Egypt was just an example to showcase my point and NOT to say Egyptian were better than Arabs.

It's not me that is shooting from the hip nor its me who is wanting to score brownie points dear.

Onion.. there are many streams funda.. most pakistanis in this forum wont acept it. secondly i guess you are talking about god=alah=bhagwan (same meaning different languages)

So don't shoot from the hip just to score brownie points. :P
if it cant be proved egyptians built pyramid then it can never be proved that there is god. it can never be proved that god is a good force and not evil. never proved that muhammad is the messenger of bhagwan and never proved that he will be last one

You just proved my point that there existed various cultures around the world that did marvelous scientific feats that was considered "divine" at that time. Pyramids of Egypt was just an example to showcase my point and NOT to say Egyptian were better than Arabs.
Ok, I get your point, but the pyramids didn't require 'divine intervention' for their construction, unless you mean the aliens helped them to do so!! :woot: The mosque in Sanaa concerns the accuracy of the direction it faced over thousands of miles which can only now be visualised from satellite imagery.

Cheers!

I think we have a habit of underestimating our ancestors. Just because they pulled off something amazing and it seems unfathomable to us, doesn't make it divine.

I mean we had Greek astronomers in 200BC who calculated the lunar distance fairly accurately. Was that divine too?

^
Ok, I get your point, but the pyramids didn't require 'divine intervention' for their construction, unless you mean the aliens helped them to do so!! :woot: The mosque in Sanaa concerns the accuracy of the direction it faced over thousands of miles which can only now be visualised from satellite imagery.

Cheers!
are you saying aliens helped mohammad? even this mosque had nothing divine in it. As i said in my earlier post , there is nothing divine about islm, it was only ablout empire building . no more. even in those times navigation was fairly good. mabe he just roped in a good navigator to plot the direction.
hindus are good in astrology which i think is a science. amazing how they are able to predict future. nothing divine about it.

BTW, did you guys know that out of two founders of Google, one is a jew and the other has a Jewish mother?

;)

Related??? Or you want to say they made google just to prove the point above??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom