What's new

Good News For Bollywood Fans in Pakistan! Restriction on Bollywood films revised

what relaxation has india gave to pakistan that we have gave this to them...infact they have banned our dramas in india as well.

No Pakistani movie in the list of highest grossing films in Pakistan. That explains how dominant Bollywood is out there. No amount of denial is going to change that.

what relaxation has india gave to pakistan that we have gave this to them...infact they have banned our dramas in india as well.
As far as I remember, Zindagi TV aired Pakistani dramas in India

No Pakistani movie in the list of highest grossing films in Pakistan. That explains how dominant Bollywood is out there. No amount of denial is going to change that.

They will not admit that almost all marriage functions in pakistan,performs dance according to bollywood songs !

only for 1.5 years.....after that the patience of Modi ran out.

I agree. It should be reciprocal. Pakistani films and dramas should be released in India and Pakistani actors, musicians and technicians should be allowed in India.

I don't know if the govt. actually imposed the ban or it is the decision of the channels.
For about two years we aired Pakistani dramas on Zindagi Channel and then we had Uri attacks. The Channel decided to drop all dramas from Pakistan. Since we have close to 800 channels we don't miss your dramas.

People always have the option to watch them online. So these bans are meaningless.

I don't know if the govt. actually imposed the ban or it is the decision of the channels.
For about two years we aired Pakistani dramas on Zindagi Channel and then we had Uri attacks. The Channel decided to drop all dramas from Pakistan. Since we have close to 800 channels we don't miss your dramas.

People always have the option to watch them online. So these bans are meaningless.
exactly! my point.

The Government of Pakistan... Harami Noora league.
India rules Pakistan from multi dimensions.
Bureaucracy is mostly on Indian pay rolls, especially those deals with release of Indian movies in Pakistan.
This is why even after expiry of govt., their influence never ends.

I agree. It should be reciprocal. Pakistani films and dramas should be released in India and Pakistani actors, musicians and technicians should be allowed in India.

I only agree... when Pakistan ban Indians and Indians allow Pakistani movies.... just like as it is prevalent but in opposite way.

Sorry, I didn't understand. :)

He is dreaming about role reversal for their dramas and movies but he has to understand that they don't stand a chance with the competition for prime time slots here. Zee had to start Zindagi channel just to promote their content and have them on prime time slots.
Even their movies face uphill task because of competition from regional and bollywood movies.

I would rather go watch a Chinese movie over a Pakistani movie.

He is dreaming about role reversal for their dramas and movies but he has to understand that they don't stand a chance with the competition for prime time slots here. Zee had to start Zindagi channel just to promote their content and have them on prime time slots.

Ah, okay.

I would rather go watch a Chinese movie over a Pakistani movie.

I would have liked to watch the Pak film 'Yalghaar' in an Indian cinema hall.

By you saying "nobody" it is clear that you are forcing yourself to say it because you want to keep hating India for no other reason than you want to keep hating India.

Why the hate, man ??
Hey buddy how are you ?don't see you around much
On topic - there's no point in telling this to haters they will deny any fact
Truth is Bollywood movies have a huge presence in Pakistan

No body likes Bollywood Crap here in Pakistan. All they can do is Copy Hollywood.
That's a funny thing to say given the popularity of Bollywood movies
Yes they copy Hollywood and even copy south bit the point is that highest grossing movies in Pakistan are from bollywood itself

Your government earns quite a lot from imposing tax on Indian movies ,they have done themselves a favour
And who watches dramas these days??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom