What's new

Goa Shopkeeper Punished For Supporting Pakistan Cricket Team !!

I am not supporting those people but even I will not support this guy.

Even I do support Pakistan Team against Australia, newzealand or England because I am an Asian

He could have tell that being an Asian, i support to Pakistan team. But he himself given the cause to trigger some people....

It is the same, any Hindu in Pakistan says that since I am Hindu, supporting to Indian team against newzealand or Australia.... Not Everyone will be digest it

Last edited:
I am from Goa and have never heard of this incident. A lot of vloggers stage acts to make their videos viral. By the way Calangute is predominantly a Christian area with very few Muslims, so there is no Muslim area as such.

I am not supporting those people but even I will not support this guy.

Even I do support Pakistan Team against Australia or England, but due to I am muslim or living in muslim society.

He could have tell that being an Asian, i support to Pakistan team. But he himself given the cause to trigger some people....

It is the same, any Hindu in Pakistan says that since I am Hindu, supporting to Indian team against newzealand or Australia.... Not Everyone will be digest it

Just let it, because of such Pakistani habits, this country can’t progress, why this issue has to be highlighted here in PDF, Pakistanis should care first about their own streets and corners.

Well, you seem to have no issues when some Indian member highlights Pakistani issues by posting on a Pakistani forum.

I just ignore it and focus on Pakistani issues !

Last edited:
I am from Goa and have never heard of this incident. A lot of vloggers stage acts to make their videos viral. By the way Calangute is predominantly a Christian area with very few Muslims, so there is no Muslim area as such.
Goa has lots of migrants from other states

Back
Top Bottom