What's new

Global Firepower - 2013 World Military Strength Ranking

@Ayush , shall i troll on him or you will handle him ? :D

Oh please you go ahead, why ask ayush??

rather than rejecting the list completely you should come up with facts about why bangladesh should be even considered for this ranking.:azn::azn: Maybe you overestimate your country's military strength.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh please you go ahead, why ask ayush??

rather than rejecting the list completely you should come up with facts about why bangladesh should be even considered for this ranking.:azn::azn: Maybe you overestimate your country's military strength.

1. it shows you do not have knowledge much about military stuff
2. they considered air, navy and army force, now go check Bangladesh air navy and army strength and compaire with those countries.
3. Bangladesh armed force is the biggest force in UN mission around 15,500 troops.
4. you are one of those few indian who thinks india is a superpower :rofl:

2. they considered air, navy and army force, now go check Bangladesh air navy and army strength and compaire with those countries.
3. you are one of those few indian who thinks india is a superpower :rofl:

Lol brazil is in the top ten but Pakistan isnt..............

3. you are one of those few indian who thinks india is a superpower :rofl:

And the god, in his infinite wisdom, has given you all the military knowledge in the world. Even now you haven't produce even a single point on why your country should be considered for this list.

And the god, in his infinite wisdom, has given you all the military knowledge in the world. Even now you haven't produce even a single point on why your country should be considered for this list.

lol are you dumb ? read point 2 again and again . pity you :rofl:

Lol brazil is in the top ten but Pakistan isnt..............

May be you overestimate your country's military strength.

You might have a great army, but can you country afford to fight a long drawn war?? Because for fighting a war you also need financial and logistical strength too. If you want to get a rough idea, you can compare your country's war fighting capability with any nation on that website. I have given a direct link for comparison in the first post itself. I doubt if pakistan has capability to stretch the war for more than 2 weeks.

You might have a great army, but can you country afford to fight a long drawn war?? Because for fighting a war you also need financial and logistical strength too. If you want to get a rough idea, you can compare your country's war fighting capability with any nation on that website. I have given a direct link for comparison in the first post itself. I doubt pakistan hes capability to stretch the war for more than 2 weeks.

So im sure according to u brazil with 300 something mbts and super tocanos has better fighting capability than Pakistan?

Apart from economy..Pakistan does stand good in rest of the parameters

we should have a close to 500billions economy by now

You might have a great army, but can you country afford to fight a long drawn war?? Because for fighting a war you also need financial and logistical strength too. If you want to get a rough idea, you can compare your country's war fighting capability with any nation on that website. I have given a direct link for comparison in the first post itself. I doubt if pakistan has capability to stretch the war for more than 2 weeks.

Unfortunately we don't need to stretch war for two weeks....;)

Back
Top Bottom