What's new

Global Firepower - 2013 World Military Strength Ranking

What use is the military hardware if you cannot wage a war.

Get some Psychological help.

You are deeply disturbed and unable to make sensible and logical arguments.

If Pakistan could not make war , India would have done something about Mumbai attacks, attack on Indian parliament, not to mention the attack on Indian stock exchange.

There is a reason for India's helplessness ( btw India is also a bric).

Now Shoo, little girl....

Get some Psychological help.

You are deeply disturbed and unable to make sensible and logical arguments.

If Pakistan could not make war , India would have done something about Mumbai attacks, attack on Indian parliament, not to mention the attack on Indian stock exchange.

There is a reason for India's helplessness ( btw India is also a bric).

Now Shoo, little girl....

Just ignore tht little indian prick.....according to tht moron Baluchistan is a disputed territory.:disagree:

As random as this sounds, we should have female generals and army heads! Seriously Pakistan would be so much better off with me as their leader, I'd never go to war, this way we can never be defeated LOLOLOL i felt the need to share this with you all. yes i am very bored right now LOLOL XD

As random as this sounds, we should have female generals and army heads! Seriously Pakistan would be so much better off with me as their leader, I'd never go to war, this way we can never be defeated LOLOLOL i felt the need to share this with you all. yes i am very bored right now LOLOL XD

You got my vote, sweetie.

Let's make a deal. You can be our leader but leave the fighting to us.

You can be like BB or Hina Rabbani Khar and just look pretty for our image sake.

Heck, I would even Salute you every morning.

How is that for a deal, Eh ? :D

You got my vote, sweetie.

Let's make a deal. You can be our leader but leave the fighting to us.

You can be like BB or Hina Rabbani Khar and just look pretty for our image sake.

Heck, I would even Salute you every morning.

How is that for a deal, Eh ? :D

LOL how cute, you think I am another BB or Hina. I am not a big fan of puppet governments unfortunately.

How about this, you make me your leader, put the army and ISI under me and actually let me make some constructive progress
for the country.

Do we still have a deal? ;) Now, if you accept this and still Salute to me every morning, then I will truly be flattered lol

LOL how cute, you think I am another BB or Hina. I am not a big fan of puppet governments unfortunately.

How about this, you make me your leader, put the army and ISI under me and actually let me make some constructive progress for the country.

Do we still have a deal? ;) Now, if you accept this and still Salute to me every morning, then I will truly be flattered lol

How can I say NO to a pretty Lady ( remember the beauty is in the eye of the beholder, right ? ).

We have a deal, dearest. I accept your terms and yes I will Salute you every morning.

Just get us out of this mess.;)

How can I say NO to a pretty Lady ( remember the beauty is in the eye of the beholder, right ? ).

We have a deal, dearest. I accept your terms and yes I will Salute you every morning.

Just get us out of this mess.;)

LMAOO
In that case, one vote down and 200 million more to go LOL

Calm down. You cannot wage a war and sustain if your economy cannot support. War is a very very costly affair.

don't take for granted something and you could be critically wrong. the interesting thing is it's not all about economy itself sustain a war. it's a combined economy and strategic resources such as territory size, people's mentality, willpower, etc.

imagine a war involving Pakistan and another war involving South Korea, who can sustain a enlonged war? The answer is obvious.

I'd say even Afghanistan is better suited than South Korea in the same scenario....

Afghanistan has mountainous territory of 650 ksq.km, South Korea has only 90 ksq.km quite plain land. in a war with a relative strong power, say, USA, USSR, China, or less powerful as UK, France, Japan etc, Afghanistan could resist the invasion at least a year or longer, South Korea could surrender in a single day.

Nobody is waging a War , genius.

We are comparing military hardware.

If Brazil was in our neighbourhood and there was a war, that war would be over in 2 days.

57 F-5 airplanes from 1960's ?

I bet half of them are not even seviceable.

You obviously are incompetent when it comes to Warfare and don't have a clue.

Judging from your name Jade you sound like some nitwit Indian girl who suddenly developed interest in Military guys and decided to come to PDF. First learn somnething about Military before arguing.

Stop Trolling and get a life

lol........ if you see the parameters of making list, it also included economy/manpower/area etc. Although PAK have better militry/manpower but Brazil have better economy,area; so use some common sense, Thats why they put Barzil so high.:azn:

Here is my reason, read carefully: Such rankings don't mean a thing, that's why I called it bullshit. It's just a waste of time reading them... they can never tell anything worthy about a nation you know... you can see it clearly in the course of history, like when Afghanistan won against Soviet Union (it's only an example, I may not be quite right about this example as I am not a professional on the history of that country). Where SU was the #1 on all those lists like this one... but afghanistan was at the end of the list... got my point? :drag:

And I never said that youtube rankings are better, I hate all of them.

And don't forget that "common sense" is the primary source of knowledge of mankind. Everything else may fail (like this ranking) but common sense does not. Using knowledge without common sense is like trying to make 9 women give birth to a child in 1 month.

SU ? Thats because this ranking is made according to the conventional warfare capabilities.

Just saying.

I never said that it represents the reality, its just a way to somehow compare different nations with their military power.

Back
Top Bottom