What's new

Ghar Wapsi unconstitutional, Conversion constitutional right:Christians

Ask him to provide the link.

They already are..most of churches strictly discourages corporations with evangelical organisations..

Let's hope the best the last thing we want is a new threat to our Republic

if gharwapsi is unconstitutional , so is proselytisation.....

not funny
1.jpg

Here's what mentioned in the link as John Dayal said

Dr. John Dayal

If people are converting due to poverty the government should take steps to check it. If conversion is taking place due to caste factor then steps should be taken to annihilate caste as an institution and if somebody is being converted with physical force then law of land should be brought and a case of fraud under Section 420 should be registered, said Dr. John Dayal, eminent human rights activist and Christian leader.

“But if they are converting out of free will from any religion then they must be allowed to do so. Conversion is a constitutional right. I support conversion. Religion and nationality are the only two things that a person can change. Many NRIs (Indians) have thrown Indian passports and embraced foreign nationalities. Even Indian gurus are travelling all over the world, spreading message of their spiritualism and Hare Rama and Krishna sect has been converting tens and thousands of western people into Hinduism,” Dr Dayal said.

if gharwapsi is unconstitutional , so is proselytisation.....

What he said was forceful conversion is unconstitutional.. I just copied what he said..read it and tell me if u find anything wrong..

Here's what mentioned in the link as John Dayal said

Dr. John Dayal

If people are converting due to poverty the government should take steps to check it. If conversion is taking place due to caste factor then steps should be taken to annihilate caste as an institution and if somebody is being converted with physical force then law of land should be brought and a case of fraud under Section 420 should be registered, said Dr. John Dayal, eminent human rights activist and Christian leader.

“But if they are converting out of free will from any religion then they must be allowed to do so. Conversion is a constitutional right. I support conversion. Religion and nationality are the only two things that a person can change. Many NRIs (Indians) have thrown Indian passports and embraced foreign nationalities. Even Indian gurus are travelling all over the world, spreading message of their spiritualism and Hare Rama and Krishna sect has been converting tens and thousands of western people into Hinduism,” Dr Dayal said.

What he said was forceful conversion is unconstitutional.. I just copied what he said..read it and tell me if u find anything wrong..
forced conversions are indeed unconstitutional but why did he find the need to say that?

I don't know why I get the feeling that mujhaidind must look like Soorma Bhopali, always plotting...

soorma-bhopali-1.jpg

Oye @mujhaidind , ek baar vo dialogue maar ke bata na... vo terha tarajoo aur 2 rupaye ki lakdi wala? I don't know why I get the feeling you can say it even better than Jagdeep :D

bro , can u define wat if forceful conversion?? and hw do u call gharwapsi a forceful conversion ??

wen the que of conversion due to free will is concerned , hw do u thnk a tribal living inside a jungle gets in to contact with christianity and converts ?? esp. in a region where christianity is non existant ?? do u mean to say he sdnly wakes up wth jesus in his dream and converts himself and the rest of the tribe to christianity ?? dont u thnk missionaries are banking on the ignorance and the social structure to convert poor hindus ?? wat r u r views on this ??

as far as hare krishna mission is concerned it isn't banking on the ignorance of foreigners to convert .. it is mostly peopl who r in search of spirituality cme in to the mission hold .. and many countries like france, russia dsnt even allow hare krishna missions to operate in their countries...

seiko these are hardcore Hindus. they are more interested to blame Christians just because they don't respond like muslims.. One side these RSS etc are openly stating that they will bring 100% Hinduism into this country.. in other words they want to convert Christian by any means. ... it's waste of time to argue with them... that mujaihind is purely creating fight between Christian members and others. . no matter what you argue. . they will not show you proof about missionaries forceful conversion of Hindus nor they will accept that harassment on minority. ..

i told these members. .. my self received threats from innocent people. .. that is small issue for them... Hindus can threaten you with knife... warn you that they will not hesitate to kill your family... you know we are minorities with less or no voice..... no one can argue on behalf of us.. otherwise they will stamp you as sickulars...

i told these members. .. my self received threats from innocent people. .. that is small issue for them... Hindus can threaten you with knife... warn you that they will not hesitate to kill your family... you know we are minorities with less or no voice..... no one can argue on behalf of us.. otherwise they will stamp you as sickulars...
If someone had threatened you than you know where to report. It's not like police and judiciary doesn't exist in India.

Well it will become constitutional just like parliament did in poor SHAH BANO case after all BJP has complete majority and only 22/543 Muslim MP in lok sabha historic low.

If the Conversion is a Constitutional right then Ghar Wapsi is also right.After all that is also a Conversion.If you dont want ACL .Hindu groups will also exercise their Article 25 rights.
Now...the secular people are f** up...If they complain about conversion....then Gov will ban it with law..And if they do not complain, then also they are f*** up...I really like this state of affairs of secular..And if also conversion happens from Non Hinuds to Hindus then the majority will be from Christian community rather than Islam..Because, most of the post independence conversion happens to Christianity and Islamic conversion is quite long back...

I think,except some few cases .Muslims groups dont have any interest in Conversion .Chrisitian evangelists are the most aggressive one.

My point is convertion which does not use force irrespective of any religion is valid and shouldn't be
banned

Conversion shouldnot use inspiration,encouraging tactics like money and God given gifts.
Otherwise if someone come for conversion voluntarily ,with out any influence then he has every right to exercise his freedom.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom