What's new

Ghar Wapsi unconstitutional, Conversion constitutional right:Christians

mujhaidind

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
John Dayal today said the Christian community was not in favour of any anti-conversion legislation and called the ‘Ghar Wapsi’ campaign of certain Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh-linked (RSS) outfits a “threat” to peace and harmony.

“Conversion is a matter of choice and is guaranteed by the Constitution. Why do we need a separate bill for ensuring ‘Freedom of religion’ or banning conversions? Christians are not in favour of any such law.”

John Dayal, former National President, All India Catholic Union alleged that the proposal for a law against conversions was targeted at the Christian minority.

John Dayal said that saffron affiliates want to turn India into a Hindu extremist state."Ghar Wapsi is unconstitutional. Conversion is a constitutional right. I support conversion.They are spoiling the atmosphere and openly targeting missionaries and organizing Ghar Wapsi."

Hinduwadis don't oppress the Christian minority let them have some fun.
B5duuIvCAAEhNFd.jpg:large

10857745_751495728267107_358857536566907760_n.jpg

10670274_751494848267195_7693398256326242718_n.jpg

Dude did u read the news rather than the headline? He changed the headline for his usual rants
John dayal is the most influential Christian leader in India. I haven't twisted his words. I can also post similar statement of delhi archbishop if you want.

John Dayal today said the Christian community was not in favour of any anti-conversion legislation and called the ‘Ghar Wapsi’ campaign of certain Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh-linked (RSS) outfits a “threat” to peace and harmony.

“Conversion is a matter of choice and is guaranteed by the Constitution. Why do we need a separate bill for ensuring ‘Freedom of religion’ or banning conversions? Christians are not in favour of any such law.”

John Dayal, former National President, All India Catholic Union alleged that the proposal for a law against conversions was targeted at the Christian minority.

John Dayal said that saffron affiliates want to turn India into a Hindu extremist state."Ghar Wapsi is unconstitutional. Conversion is a constitutional right. I support conversion.They are spoiling the atmosphere and openly targeting missionaries and organizing Ghar Wapsi."

Hinduwadis don't oppress the Christian minority let them have some fun.
B5duuIvCAAEhNFd.jpg:large

10857745_751495728267107_358857536566907760_n.jpg

10670274_751494848267195_7693398256326242718_n.jpg

You have been posting a lot of Anti-Christian Propaganda on PDF these days
On topic
Anti-Conversion Law is the need of the time

John dayal is the most influential Christian leader in India. I haven't twisted his words. I can also post similar statement of delhi archbishop if you want.

John dayal represent only Catholic affiliated churches..there are plenty of other churches here in India.

Now...the secular people are f** up...If they complain about conversion....then Gov will ban it with law..And if they do not complain, then also they are f*** up...I really like this state of affairs of secular..And if also conversion happens from Non Hinuds to Hindus then the majority will be from Christian community rather than Islam..Because, most of the post independence conversion happens to Christianity and Islamic conversion is quite long back...

John dayal represent only Catholic affiliated churches..there are plenty of other churches here in India.

So whats your point ?
Does the fact that he represents only one large church mean that his statement is correct ?

I have no problems with inducement driven conversions being tackled hard, but all legal and conscience driven choices must be respected.
Second that.

Dude did u read the news rather than the headline? He changed the headline for his usual rants
I read the part which was underlined and in bold in the article.

"greatone, post: 6576927, member: 158582"]So whats your point ?
Does the fact that he represents only one large church mean that his statement is correct ?
My point is convertion which does not use force irrespective of any religion is valid and shouldn't be
banned

Link please?

Back
Top Bottom